Search: Posts From Last Day
I do what I want by Doctor Who[_2_]
and do never try again to tell me what I must do.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:59 PM
by Jeff Findley[_6_] Go to last post
11 39 Policy
I have stumbled in a newsgroup full of dements. by Doctor Who[_2_]
and it is not healable. so kill it.
Today 04:51 AM
by Doctor Who[_2_] Go to last post
2 13 Policy
The future of moderation for sci.space.science, sci.space.tech by Alain Fournier[_3_]
I thought I would never say this, but I have now given up on sci.space.science and sci.space.tech. I think pretty much every one else also has. So as far as...
Today 04:20 AM
by Greg \(Strider\) Moore Go to last post
2 112 Policy
Interesting - Possible mini-moon called 2020 CD3. by a425couple
from https://www.cnet.com/news/astronomers-say-earth-might-have-a-new-mini-moon/ (So, is this reporter, just doing like, a Junior High journalism project, or...
Yesterday 11:34 PM
by palsing[_2_] Go to last post
1 25 Misc