Search: Posts made by: G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]
Forum: Misc December 17th 09, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Very cloudy at 8am low of 66F and a high of 77F at 3pm Rained but not
on my roof. tomorrow my barrels will be full as storm crosses the gulf
and covers most of Florida. Republican"s can't wait to...
Forum: Misc December 17th 09, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Christmas Is The Season Of Peace

Double A Rifle rake in pickup OK Gun NG Bert
Forum: Misc December 17th 09, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

HVAC Poor lady shows her water bill for the month on TV and it was
$470 She was in the hospital during that time. Severn Trent water said
pay or no house water. The amount of water used was...
Forum: Misc December 17th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Double A They must make a sleeping bag for TWO It would be called a
"huddle bag" every girl likes a little huddling(foreplay) Go fof
it,but never tell. Bert
Forum: Misc December 17th 09, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Double a I should not ask you if "You get the picture" Fascist USA is
a sad country. Lucky I lived 75% of my life when it was a democracy. I
was born in the best of times. It was a country of and...
Forum: Misc December 17th 09, 01:27 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
 You'd win a lot more battles wereyou part of something big...

jeff Yes I am small just the power of 1. People that go against
America becoming fascist get no food stamps. Another family got court
papers to get out of their home. Owner tried to fight...
Forum: Misc December 17th 09, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
What if (on Cosmic Chance)

Darla My thoughts are like gravitons the gluon particle has no anti
gluons??? Could throw in photons too How say you Bert
Forum: Misc December 17th 09, 01:06 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
What if (on Cosmic Chance)

Darla I would love to share a Nobel with you. I know its in reality
only a dream ,but I can wish upon a star. Bert
Forum: Misc December 17th 09, 12:57 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
 Gravity vs. Atomic Bonds; attimes/places, gravity triumphs.

Jeff Its not the falling that is the killer Its the sudden stop. Those
surface electrons have an up force. Girl fell 5,000 feet and landed in
a big pool of ****. She was lucky. oi ya Bert
Forum: Misc December 16th 09, 09:13 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
On the Origin of Life: Musings of the Puddle

Double A I do not know I am cross posting Its hard enough just to post
dell has arrow sand timer and that one figure. web has none of these
features Web 10 Dell 3 Bert
Forum: Misc December 16th 09, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

HVAC As always you side track the information of my posts. Why would I
or anyone pay a fraudulent bill. You just babble on,but do not read my
posts sad but true Get with it Bert
Forum: Misc December 16th 09, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

HVAC They claim I owe them 2079 bucks. I owe them nothing. Nor would
Severn Trent Toho let me in reality owe that much money If I did I
would run for my life. They could say I owe them 2079,000...
Forum: Misc December 16th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

64F at 8am Will only hit 75F at 2pm as clouds come rolling in. Some
rain but not all that much. Hope my solar barrels get half full. Spoke
to Ms Kelly of Severn Trent Toho water,and she sounded...
Forum: Misc December 16th 09, 02:24 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
EXTRATERRESTRIALS TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH HUMAN BEANS

HVAC I hot shower every day. On Fridays a take a long bath. have
invented away for me to lift out of the tub. Good for old(like me) and
fat people (kind of like me 180lb) I learrned how to survive...
Forum: Misc December 16th 09, 02:05 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
EXTRATERRESTRIALS TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH HUMAN BEANS

Double A I see you as a mountain man. A grizzly bear An Alaska sled
dog. You face the cold wind when others would curdle up an die. You are
the best survivor. Bert
Forum: Misc December 16th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
What if (on Cosmic Chance)

Darla Musing with you would give me great pleasure. I know muse means to
meditate,but I can fantasy with it. Lets hope the LHC gives us more
information on how quarks work. Quarks come in six...
Forum: Misc December 15th 09, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
EXTRATERRESTRIALS TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH HUMAN BEANS

Darla You are living proof the longer we stay alive the better we are
at it. I have had no water for about 12 months. I am still alive.
Survival is what life is really all about. Bert PS my...
Forum: Misc December 15th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~ NYC sued by Legal Aid...

Double A Best the poor like us keep the books. One false action and its
jail time. I am afraid to get food stamps because of this fear. Better
to go hungry than have you rights taken away. That is...
Forum: Misc December 15th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
What if (on Cosmic Chance)

HVAC Your post proves you are prodigiously even on old people (such as
I) I do mot need depends(yet)but do not single out old people that
depend on depends. That is why you are an ugly person and I...
Forum: Misc December 15th 09, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

OK I am your meteorologist "under the Weather". Its not 1pm and I have
had 6 boiler makers. my brain liquid cells are dry steam. not proud of
this weather post. Not proud of me. I lived to long I...
Forum: Misc December 15th 09, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Double A Kim is a go. Go for it. Do not hesitate Time to make waves
Bert PS waves(residual) can be a back and forth action,and you can
relate to that. Bert
Forum: Misc December 15th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

63E at 7am Hit a high at 3pm of 86F(WOW) Not a cloud in the sky Have
my darkest green sunglasses on. Late in posting because I got a call
from a sargent Hatcher at 7am Not a chicken call for...
Forum: Misc December 15th 09, 05:15 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
What if (on Cosmic Chance)

HVAC I take no argument to you when you say "We feel the effects of
gravity" You thus have to understand to cause an "effect" takes a force
Get the picture ? Or do you always wear a dunce hat? ...
Forum: Misc December 15th 09, 04:59 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
~ * Heather on Homeless Holiday Hype * ~ NYC sued by Legal Aid...

Double a white collar crimes steal the most like bankers,and they get
billions as reward for their crimes of fraud and corruption. the poor go
to jail to steal food to keep their children alive. They...
Forum: Misc December 15th 09, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
EXTRATERRESTRIALS TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH HUMAN BEANS

Darla right you are Thinking and writing fiction is thinking good
science but taking it further out of the box. My novel's last chapter
has the aliens who have lived on the earth (like you) for many...