Search: Posts From Last Day
[PS] Slava Linkin, 1937-2019 by The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin
Planetary Society Blog /////////////////////////////////////////// Slava Linkin, 1937-2019 Posted: 17 Jan 2019 10:24 AM...
0 1 Science
Science Proves Its Critics Wrong by Quadibloc
This news article https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/people-with-extreme-anti-science-views-know-the-least-but-think-they-know-the-most-study is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:46 AM
by Quadibloc Go to last post
17 265 Amateur Astronomy
White Matter Is Stars Black Matter is BHs by Herbert Glazier
Stars are bright,and hot.Black Holes are not. Kicker is both are created by the force of gravity. My G=EMC^2 tells it all.My Nobel will come this Fall(Oct 28)...
Today 04:14 AM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
0 1 Misc
Anaheim Homeless Ride The Bus For Free by Herbert Glazier
It gives them a roof and heat.Anaheim is a rich city,but run by GOPers.That tells it all.Soon the bus will stop at a run down warehouse,and GOPers will put in...
Today 04:04 AM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
0 1 Misc
Now is the Winter of Our Discontent by Double-A[_4_]
Yes, winter is finally here. Cloudy sky and rain expected later. 43F as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 68%. No chance for a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 11:23 PM
by Double-A[_4_] Go to last post
35 678 Misc
Space is always Waving by Herbert Glazier
Particles twins carry a wave between them.If they are at one end of the universe (39 billion LYs away) they still are in contact.Their mutual wave can not be...
Yesterday 11:11 PM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
2 414 Misc