Search: Posts From Last Day
Maximum Space Travel Speeds by [email protected]
All=20should=20note,=20that=20as=20speeds=20get=20anywhere=20near= =20light=20speed,=20kinetic=20energy=20goes=20to=20infinity. That=20is,=20realistic=20speeds...
Today 03:49 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 13 Misc
The sea of galaxies and a big question by jacob navia
Hi I have posted several times here about a "sea" of galaxies just beyond the limit of our telescopes. Two new obsevations start confirming the existence of...
Today 09:19 AM
by jacob navia Go to last post
0 10 Research