Search: Posts made by: Brian-Gaff
Forum: Space Station October 27th 18, 04:35 PM Posted to sci.space.station
Posted By Brian-Gaff
Not having much luck are they?

The Russians I mean, first somebody bodges it and there is a hole now the
bloomin launch vehicle fails.

Anyone would think somebody was doing it on purpose.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff...
Forum: Space Station September 15th 18, 10:52 AM Posted to sci.space.station

I'd have thought though that if it was in the capsule, then it would have
shown up while in the flight to the station.
Unless of course the problem was some kind of seal at the docking point.
Forum: Space Station February 17th 18, 10:21 PM Posted to sci.space.station
Posted By Brian-Gaff
Cargo launch by Space X

Yes I know, and was wondering about the politics of all this.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have...

I'd just like to say my personal goodbyes to that spacecraft. it was
launched when I could still see and by the time it got to Saturn I had lost
most of my sight, so its kind of been in my mind for...
Forum: Space Station August 19th 16, 05:48 PM Posted to sci.space.station
Posted By Brian-Gaff
Did the world end on Aug 9?

Time was that this was actually posted to newsgroups for us visually
impaired and web site challenged folk who don't use twitface or google time
wasting services!
Thanks anyway.
Brioan

--
From...
Forum: Space Station May 7th 16, 08:28 PM Posted to sci.space.station

So nobody has any facts about this then. I certainly don't but its still
there.
brain

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I...

Does this mean that space x are not allowed to take both cargo and people
to the station? Humph.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
Remember, if you don't like where...

I was always taught that to change more than one thing at a time was
unwise. If you do that in electronic design, or software, yu deserve to get
your fingers burned. I suppose its OK if you can...
Forum: Space Station November 1st 15, 10:39 AM Posted to sci.space.station
Posted By Brian-Gaff
Space X and their rocket malfunction

Its gone very quiet on this front recently. Did they find the issue and take
steps to be sure it never happened again?

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
Remember, if...

Hmm, presumably though, they need to use power fromsomewhere if going out
past Mars. The supply of spares will obviously need sorting out as well.
somehow one never sees this sort of problem...
Forum: Space Station August 11th 15, 10:21 AM Posted to sci.space.station
Posted By Brian-Gaff
Space Lettuce!

Surely they should have grown Rocket Lettuce?
all this growing with leds, I'd be a bit worried about this way of doing
things.
Soory mate, no food, the leds need replacing.

Brian

--
From the...
Forum: Policy June 30th 15, 09:09 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

Well these things happen as tey say, but it is a big coincidence.
Not sure I really believe in gremlins or ghools but certainly there are
strange trends in the universe which we do not...
Forum: Space Station June 30th 15, 09:09 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Posted By Brian-Gaff
SpaceX Falcon launch failuer

Well these things happen as tey say, but it is a big coincidence.
Not sure I really believe in gremlins or ghools but certainly there are
strange trends in the universe which we do not...
Forum: Policy June 29th 15, 08:48 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Posted By Brian-Gaff
SpaceX Falcon launch failuer

No gremlins are not bound by the laws of the physical world. they are there
to make sure people do not get too full of themselves and to leave that odd
doubt that superstition has some merit.
Like...
Forum: Space Station June 29th 15, 08:48 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Posted By Brian-Gaff
SpaceX Falcon launch failuer

No gremlins are not bound by the laws of the physical world. they are there
to make sure people do not get too full of themselves and to leave that odd
doubt that superstition has some merit.
Like...
Forum: Policy May 14th 15, 03:37 PM Posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.policy
Posted By Brian-Gaff
Any more news on the cargo ship problem?

Yes i imagine that might well be so.
Its a very strange event though when you consider how many of these craft
have launched with no issues.
A tumbling or spinning craft which is outside of the...
Forum: Space Station May 14th 15, 03:37 PM Posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.policy
Posted By Brian-Gaff
Any more news on the cargo ship problem?

Yes i imagine that might well be so.
Its a very strange event though when you consider how many of these craft
have launched with no issues.
A tumbling or spinning craft which is outside of the...
Forum: Space Station May 14th 15, 03:34 PM Posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.policy
Posted By Brian-Gaff
Any more news on the cargo ship problem?

Yes, but I think from the records, that would be unlikely to happen. Its a
shame as she has been looking forward to it for some time now, and has done
a lot of work learning stuff.
I'd imagine ...
Forum: Policy May 14th 15, 03:34 PM Posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.policy
Posted By Brian-Gaff
Any more news on the cargo ship problem?

Yes, but I think from the records, that would be unlikely to happen. Its a
shame as she has been looking forward to it for some time now, and has done
a lot of work learning stuff.
I'd imagine ...
Forum: Policy May 14th 15, 08:22 AM Posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.policy
Posted By Brian-Gaff
Any more news on the cargo ship problem?

I see that they have effectively declared it a loss and in the news group it
seems that the launches are being rescheduled to allow the time to sort out
what happened.
Unfortunately it does not...
Forum: Space Station May 14th 15, 08:22 AM Posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.policy