Search: Posts From Last Day
Why Have We Not Found Water Everywhere by Herbert Glazier
All those gas planets.All those rock planets,and the best NASA can do for water n Mars is :Once Upon a Time" Earth is 73% water and our body is 73%.Moon is so...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:36 AM
by IAM Go to last post
11 69 Misc
NASA Television, Website to Air Critical Conversations on Science in Space by Space Station News
Space Station News /////////////////////////////////////////// NASA Television, Website to Air Critical Conversations on Science in Space Posted: 18 Jul 2018...
Yesterday 11:22 PM
by Space Station News Go to last post
0 2 Technology
[PS] Dawn Journal: Going Out on a High...Or Maybe a Low by Planetary Society Blog
Planetary Society Blog /////////////////////////////////////////// Dawn Journal: Going Out on a High...Or Maybe a Low Posted: 18 Jul 2018 10:01 AM...
Yesterday 11:22 PM
by Planetary Society Blog Go to last post
0 2 Science
Blue Origin Test by Fred J. McCall[_3_]
Blue Origin just successfully tested the escape system for their manned capsule. They launched on a New Shepard rocket and then did a high altitude escape...
Yesterday 11:22 PM
by jacob navia Go to last post
1 11 Policy
Summertime Once More in Gresham by Double-A[_4_]
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 09:54 PM
by Double-A[_4_] Go to last post
58 159 Misc
Geosynchronous satellite aligned with moon picture by Jean-marc Lienher
Hi, I'm not familiar with astronomy, but I think I must learn more about the Disney-Von Braun fairy-tale... I would like to know if somebody has a link to a...
Yesterday 08:44 PM
by Jean-marc Lienher Go to last post
0 2 Amateur Astronomy
Using my new laptop by Herbert Glazier
It has no time lapse.Fast as lighning.Smaller,and easy to carry.Walmart teated me great.Bert
Yesterday 08:24 PM
by hanson Go to last post
4 13 Misc
Dawn of the Dinosaurs by Mark Earnest[_2_]
Since not much time has passed since the Big Bang on a cultural scale chances are we will find younger rather than older civilizations on planets of...
Yesterday 07:32 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 32 Misc
The universal hologram by [email protected]
I will catch a lot of muck on this summise, but bare with me. If I was blind folded, on a rotating platform, with guns in different directions and distances,...
Yesterday 07:18 PM
by Barry Schwarz[_2_] Go to last post
2 7 Misc
The problem of investigating life on moons that could host it by RichA[_6_]
So they send a mission to Enceladus. They find no life. "Ah well, maybe the equipment isn't good enough yet?" 10 years pass, another mission is sent. This...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 05:15 PM
by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha Go to last post
24 98 Amateur Astronomy
Professor from second-rate university thinks he's going to time travel by RichA[_6_]
I'm surprised this guy isn't at the Institute for Advanced Study...not really. https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-44771942
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 01:21 PM
by Gerald Kelleher Go to last post
43 73 Amateur Astronomy
التخطيط الاستراتيجي بمنهجية DCA خلال الفترة من 16 /20 سبتمبر 2018م ومقر الانعقاد القاهرة _ جمهوريه مصر العربية by الدار العربية للتنمية الإدارية
الدار العربية للتنمية الإدارية بالتعاون مع الات*اد الدولي لمؤسسات التنمية...
0 10 SETI
Centre of direct/retrograde motion by Gerald Kelleher
https://www.theplanetstoday.com/ The Earth is about to overtake Mars at our relative closest distance so it will appear larger and brighter than at any other...
Yesterday 09:34 AM
by Gerald Kelleher Go to last post
0 9 Amateur Astronomy