Search: Posts made by: hanson
Forum: Misc February 1st 19, 05:31 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
WhyAre There no Ice Balls in Space?

"homo-reber G=emc^2"
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal and
a pervert Face-****ter & a homeless bum who has a bucket
in his stinky old Van that...
Forum: Misc February 1st 19, 05:24 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Why is the Higgs Particle So Hard to Find?

"homo-reber G=emc^2"
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal and
a pervert Face-****ter & a homeless bum who has a bucket
in his stinky old Van that...
Forum: Misc December 19th 18, 06:28 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

"homo-reber G=emc^2" wrote:
I have invented a head for my van; costs less than $5
and it's a 5-gallon Bucket/Pail that I **** into and
when it's full to the brim, I...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 06:13 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Universe - What We Know

"homo-reber G=emc^2" 's
email address anagrams
to (reber_A._Hitler) who
wrote:

"In reality I'm NOT a kind...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
When Earth's Population Climbs to Over 100 Billion...

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

says "homo-reber G=emc^2"
who has an incurable Diarrhea of the mouth which makes
"Bert park &...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 06:03 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
We see only in back Space

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

says "homo-reber G=emc^2"
who has an incurable Diarrhea of the mouth which makes
"Bert park &...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:58 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Solar Santa $1 at Dollar Store WOW

Glazier, for you there is a "greedy" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID & a chintzy SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:55 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Solar Santa $1 at Dollar Store WOW

"homo-reber G=emc^2" has
severe diarrhea of the mouth, due to Bert's Jewish microbes.
They have done more in helping Isreal than all the other presidents.
and I...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:54 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
No Alien Visits Ever

"homo-reber G=emc^2" has
severe diarrhea of the mouth, due to Bert's Jewish microbes.
They have done more in helping Isreal than all the other presidents.
and I...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:52 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Job of Black Holes as of Now

"homo-reber G=emc^2" has
severe diarrhea of the mouth, due to Bert's Jewish microbes.
They have done more in helping Isreal than all the other presidents.
and I...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

"porcine-reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"benj" wrote:
hanson wrote:

"homo-reber G=emc^2" who
B is...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Is Singularity and DNA in Reality the Same Term?

Glazier, for you there is a "DNA based" rhyme:
"Bert, you're such useless, STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:41 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Have All Solar Van,and Calif.Sun Makes it Work so Well

"homo-reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"OK-I-lied. None of what I posted did or will happen. O ya." Bert
"Ok-I'm-lying" "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die"...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:37 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Have All Solar Van,and Calif.Sun Makes it Work so Well

"homo-reber G=emc^2"
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
wrote:
"I think not, & I never did. Lots of reasons why I-lied. it's reality.
Go figure. O...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
estimate of the age of the universe

Glazier, for you there is an "age-old" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a stinky, STUPID SWINE". Bert
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:31 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Can Two Black Holes of Equal Mass Pull Each Other Apart?

"homo-reber G=emc^2"
being http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal while
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening
&...
Forum: Misc December 18th 18, 05:28 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
BH with Orbiting White dwarf

"homo-reber G=emc^2"
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
wrote:
"Lots of reasons why I-lied. it's reality. Go figure. O ya." Bert
"Ok-I'm-lying" "I...
Forum: Misc December 17th 18, 06:47 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Can Two Black Holes of Equal Mass Pull Each Other Apart?

Abner "Double-A" wrote

hanson wrote:
Glazier, for you there is a "Black-Hole" rhyme:
"Bert, you are such a STUPID SWINE". Bert
"That is a given & it's on the money,...
Forum: Misc December 16th 18, 10:19 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Next Monday success or fail

Glazier, for you there is a "so it has" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Forum: Misc December 16th 18, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Job of Black Holes as of Now

Glazier, for you there is a "BH-dense" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Forum: Misc December 16th 18, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Universe - What We Know

Glazier, for you there is a "Jewish harp's" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Forum: Misc December 16th 18, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
The Moon does not Rotate.

Glazier, for you there is a "nice-Jewish" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Forum: Misc December 16th 18, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
NASA Mafia Scientists

Glazier, for you there is a "called- for" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Forum: Misc December 16th 18, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Glazier, for you there is a "light-stopping" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
light faster than ever.Bert
Forum: Misc December 16th 18, 10:06 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
estimate of the age of the universe

Glazier, for you there is a 1st class rhyme: