Search: Posts From Last Day
[PS] A Planetary Society Retrospective by The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin
The Planetary Society Articles /////////////////////////////////////////// A Planetary Society Retrospective Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:00 AM...
0 1 Science
Welcome to sci.space.science and sci.space.tech by sci.space.* Moderation Team
Posted-By: auto-faq 3.3.2 beta (PGPMoose V2.0, Perl 5.005) Archive-name: space/moderated/welcome Revision: 1.2 2018/07/02 04:26:26 Posting-Frequency: posted...
Today 07:00 AM
by sci.space.* Moderation Team Go to last post
0 1 Technology
Welcome to sci.space.science and sci.space.tech by sci.space.* Moderation Team
Posted-By: auto-faq 3.3.2 beta (PGPMoose V2.0, Perl 5.005) Archive-name: space/moderated/welcome Revision: 1.2 2018/07/02 04:26:26 Posting-Frequency: posted...
Today 07:00 AM
by sci.space.* Moderation Team Go to last post
0 1 Science
Life on Venus? Astronomers See a Signal in Its Clouds by [email protected]
"High in the toxic atmosphere of the planet Venus, astronomers on Earth have discovered signs of what might be life. If the discovery is confirmed by...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:14 AM
by [email protected][_2_] Go to last post
16 80 Policy
SN7.1 not snuffed in Boca Chica squall by Snidely
Stayed up through the attempt to get SN7.1 to fail. After the scrub, just before I shutdown my screen, I thought I saw SN7.1 being craned back onto the...
Yesterday 07:55 PM
by Snidely Go to last post
3 34 Policy
Abandoning Einstein's Sinking Ship by Pentcho Valev
Nowadays all Einsteinians know that the speed of light is VARIABLE AS PER NEWTON. Many of them silently leave Einstein's sinking ship and promptly become...
Yesterday 01:21 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 24 Astronomy Misc