Search: Posts From Last Day
SN7.1 not snuffed in Boca Chica squall by Snidely
Stayed up through the attempt to get SN7.1 to fail. After the scrub, just before I shutdown my screen, I thought I saw SN7.1 being craned back onto the...
Yesterday 07:55 PM
by Snidely Go to last post
3 31 Policy
Life on Venus? Astronomers See a Signal in Its Clouds by [email protected]
"High in the toxic atmosphere of the planet Venus, astronomers on Earth have discovered signs of what might be life. If the discovery is confirmed by...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 04:16 PM
by Jeff Findley[_6_] Go to last post
15 77 Policy
Abandoning Einstein's Sinking Ship by Pentcho Valev
Nowadays all Einsteinians know that the speed of light is VARIABLE AS PER NEWTON. Many of them silently leave Einstein's sinking ship and promptly become...
Yesterday 01:21 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 22 Astronomy Misc