Search: Posts made by: Flukephotog
Forum: Astro Pictures March 19th 13, 10:13 PM
Posted By Flukephotog
Thumbs down Looking back at the other pics I took where I...

Looking back at the other pics I took where I repositioned the tripod slightly, I see now that it had moved to a different spot in the sky. So although it isn't the answer I would have liked to have...
Forum: Astro Pictures March 18th 13, 11:40 PM
Posted By Flukephotog
Best answer I've gotten so far... But are you...

Best answer I've gotten so far... But are you sure? Why would it affect only one star in the sky, and how would it give it rings?
Forum: Astro Pictures March 18th 13, 10:29 PM
Posted By Flukephotog
Anybody know what this is?

Took this pic by accident and I'm wondering what it is that I shot...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ec1642fa2b337f183150ae29a16ae7e2/tumblr_mjvmco9eJx1s5bvw4o1_1280.jpg

I was guessing Saturn but...
Forum: Space Science Misc March 18th 13, 10:12 PM
Posted By Flukephotog
Anybody know what this is?

I took this photo by accident, and I'm trying to figure out what I captured...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ec1642fa2b337f183150ae29a16ae7e2/tumblr_mjvmco9eJx1s5bvw4o1_1280.jpg

I was convinced that...