Forum: Astronomy Misc April 25th 21, 03:48 AM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By [email protected]
Perihelion advance of the earth/moon system (the reality)

Perihelion advance of the earth/moon system (the reality)
---

I would normally offer a web based option, but my ability to access my
web pages and internet services generally has been severely...
Forum: Astronomy Misc April 21st 21, 10:00 AM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By [email protected]
Perihelion advance of the moon

On Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 14:24:37 UTC+10, wrote:
My proposal that perihelion advance rates are proportional to m/M*180,
gforce(m)/gforce(M)*180,...
Forum: Astronomy Misc April 21st 21, 07:54 AM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By [email protected]
Perihelion advance of the moon

On Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 14:24:37 UTC+10, wrote:
My proposal that perihelion advance rates are proportional to m/M*180,
gforce(m)/gforce(M)*180,...
Forum: Astronomy Misc April 21st 21, 05:24 AM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By [email protected]
Perihelion advance of the moon

My proposal that perihelion advance rates are proportional to m/M*180,
gforce(m)/gforce(M)*180, orbitrad(M)/orbitrad(m)*180 (relative to the
barycenter), etc. is reinforced by the attached Qbasic...