Search: Posts made by: skybuck2000
Forum: Misc May 29th 21, 11:21 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By skybuck2000
THE THRUTH ABOUT EVOLUTION AND THE CORONA VIRUS

I WANT YOU THINK ABOUT TWO SCENERIOS/CASES:

TWO SCENERIOS:

1. SEVEN BILLION PEOPLE ARE ALL IN ONE ROOM AND 1 PATIENT ZERO COUGHTS THEM ALL IN THE FACE.

2. SEVEN BILLION PEOPLE ARE ALL IN A...
Forum: Misc May 8th 21, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By skybuck2000
The benefits of autism, what is autism ?

English:

Autism is a defense mechanism for the brain.

Autism is the brain's shield against mentally ill people.

The autistic person shuts himself off from the spiritually morbid person.

It also...
Forum: Misc April 16th 21, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By skybuck2000
AreYouAfraidOfDark?! (Best music album ever created on a computersystem =D)

Look what you mother****ers have done/created !

Because of your computer and software technology you have enabled the GREATEST ALBUM ever created on a computer system !

SHAME ON YOU FOR CREATING SO...
Forum: Misc February 18th 21, 04:01 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By skybuck2000
Corona Update 10, Is covid-19 pandemic a hoax ?

Is the Corona/Covid-19 a Hoax ?

Let's look at the facts and possible explanations for why it may be a hoax:

1. One of the biggest indicators that it is a hoax is the following inconsistency...
Forum: Misc November 18th 20, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By skybuck2000
Fun Little Thought

Aliens crashes into Earth with a Big Spaceship.

Wiping out the Dinosaurs.

A few aliens survived the crash.

Ever since then the aliens have been de-evolving into us Humans =D

Two kids per man/wife...
Forum: Misc October 18th 20, 07:30 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By skybuck2000
TV Show: Another Life 2019 !

Hello,

Normally I only write reviews about games.

But today I have something special for you:

It's a netflix show called: Another Life 2019

It was recommend to me by a friend of mine.
Forum: Misc September 13th 20, 09:38 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By skybuck2000
Alternative Explanation for my Observation: Local Black holecausing flashes by comet tearing

LOL ANOTHER IDEA JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD... Kinda because the blackhole art on google/youtube is about big things being sucked into a blackhole... not tiny things like a comet.

Therefore I am not...
Forum: Misc September 13th 20, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By skybuck2000
Alternative Explanation for my Observation: Local Black holecausing flashes by comet tearing

On Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 9:57:26 PM UTC+2, skybuck2000 wrote:
First of all this has me concerned:

https://science.slashdot.org/story/20/09/12/0111213/is-planet-nine-a-black-hole

Forum: Misc September 13th 20, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By skybuck2000
Alternative Explanation for my Observation: Local Black holecausing flashes by comet tearing

HERE IS A LINK TO MY POSTING DESCRIBING WHAT I SAW, ESPECIALLY POSTING 2 IS VERY DETAILED:

https://groups.google.com/g/nl.wetenschap/c/10xsbW6qCPs

I shall copy & paste the text into this message as...
Forum: Misc September 13th 20, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By skybuck2000
Alternative Explanation for my Observation: Local Black hole causingflashes by comet tearing

First of all this has me concerned:

https://science.slashdot.org/story/20/09/12/0111213/is-planet-nine-a-black-hole

Instead of a planet being out there, there might be a black hole ?!

But how...