Search: Posts made by: yuqingeng2007
Forum: Solar May 31st 09, 09:52 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Wink juesting30

I've Just Bitten My Tongue "Are we poisonous?" the young snake asked his mother. "Yes, dear," she replied - "Why do you ask?" "Cause I've just bitten my tongue! " Poly aluminium Chloride...
Forum: Solar May 31st 09, 09:52 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Cool adult joke 48

Sleepy captainWhen you're on "reserve" with an airline, you fly when they tell you to fly. Being unable to be contacted is a lesser offense than refusing or missing an assigned trip.This captain gets...
Forum: Astronomy Misc May 31st 09, 09:51 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Exclamation juesting31

A Woman Who Fell It was rush hour and I was dashing to a train in New York City's Grand Central Terminal - As I neared the gate, a plump, middle-aged woman sprinted up from behind, lost her footing...
Forum: CCD Imaging May 31st 09, 09:51 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
adult joke26

Is it serious?The doctor answered the phone and heard the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line."We need a fourth for poker," said the friend."I'll be right over," whispered the...
Forum: FITS May 31st 09, 09:50 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Red face jesting17

4. A physics Examination Poly aluminium Chloride (http://www.yuqing.cc)Once in a physics examination, Nick finished the first question very soon, while his classmates were thinking it hard. The...
Forum: Astronomy Misc May 5th 09, 03:18 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Cool adult joke27

Charlie SheenDenise Richard and Charlie Sheen have agreed to extend a restraining order requiring Sheen to stay at least 300 yards from estranged wife Denise and their daughters. Charlie says he can...
Forum: Misc May 5th 09, 03:18 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Arrow juesting40

Does the dog know the proverb, too? The little boy did not like the look of the barking dog. "It's all right," said a gentleman, "don't be afraid. Don't you know the proverb: Barking dogs don't...
Forum: Solar May 5th 09, 03:17 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Post adult joke10

Death of al-ZarqawiMore news coming about the death of al-Zarqawi. They say he died from complication of his lungs. They say he was smoking when they found him. Not cigarettes, he was actually...
Forum: Astronomy Misc May 5th 09, 03:17 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Angry adult joke 1

If you are alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. If you need money... wait for...
Forum: Technology November 20th 08, 08:29 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Smile adult joke27

Forum: Space Shuttle November 20th 08, 08:28 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Talking adult joke11

Slowing trafficA farmer lived on a quiet, rural highway. But, as time went by, the traffic slowly built up at an alarming rate. It became so heavy and so fast that his chickens were being run over at...
Forum: Astro Pictures November 20th 08, 08:27 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Post adult joke32

Las Vegas and D.C.The Census Bureau revealed today that Las Vegas is about to pass Washington, D.C. in population. The big difference between Las Vegas and D.C., of course, is that in Las Vegas...
Forum: Technology October 10th 08, 04:36 PM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Arrow juesting35

Ferric Chloride (http://yuqing.cc/product/Ferric-Chloride/)The mean man's party. The notorious cheap skate finally decided to have a party. Explaining to a friend how to find his apartment, he said,...
Forum: Misc October 10th 08, 04:35 PM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Talking juesting49

Water treatment chemicals (http://www.yuqing.cc/AboutYUQING.html)Let me take it down An elephant said to a mouse ,"no doubt that you are the smallest znd most useless thing that Ihave e ver seen ."...
Forum: UK Astronomy September 27th 08, 12:55 PM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Wink adult joke 41

ExistentialistThe French existentialist Jean-Paul Sartre was sitting in a cafe when a waitress approached him: "Can I get you something to drink, Monsieur Sartre?"Sartre replied, "Yes, I'd like a cup...
Forum: Astro Pictures September 27th 08, 12:54 PM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Thumbs down juesting40

Forum: Technology September 27th 08, 12:54 PM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
juesting25

Old Farmer Johnson was dying. The family was standing around his bed. With a low voice he said to his wife: "When I'm dead I want you to marry farmer Jones." Wife: "No, I can't marry anyone after...
Forum: Science September 18th 08, 02:55 PM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Talking juesting40

Forum: Satellites September 13th 08, 09:46 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
jesting7

Ferric Chloride (http://yuqing.cc/product/Ferric-Chloride/)He Won Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny? Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself. Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen?...
Forum: Research September 13th 08, 09:45 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Thumbs up adult joke28

Gas station TVGas Station TV says they will install television sets at five hundred gas stations and broadcast to motorists filling up their gas tanks. Imagine the programming. It's the perfect place...
Forum: Space Station September 13th 08, 09:45 AM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
adult joke9

Senator ByrdOn Monday Robert Byrd became the longest serving senator in U.S. history. He's been a senator for 48 years.Minority Leader Harry Reid called him 'a giant' and Anna Nicole Smith called him...
Forum: Hubble September 8th 08, 08:38 PM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Post adult joke28

Forum: SETI September 8th 08, 08:37 PM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Red face jesting10

I Have His Ear in My Pocket Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked, "What happened?" "A kid bit me," replied Ivan. "Would you recognize him if you saw him again?" asked his mother....
Forum: Satellites September 8th 08, 08:36 PM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Talking adult joke 19

Aim highVice President Dick Cheney gave the commencement speech at his old high school in Casper, Wyoming, last weekend. He told graduating seniors to aim high because if they didn't, they might...
Forum: Science September 8th 08, 08:36 PM
Posted By yuqingeng2007
Cool adult joke30

Code for sexA husband and wife decided they needed to use "code" to indicate that they wanted to have sex without letting their children in on it. They decided on the word Typewriter.One day the...