Search: Posts made by: RICARDO ANDRE CAIZA GRIJALVA
Forum: FITS December 24th 20, 12:43 AM Posted to sci.astro.fits
CRAB NEBULA

Hi everybody, I'm an ungraduated student from Ecuador. I'm working on my final work in order to get my degree. I want to know how can I get the background counts of the M1 nebula, with an observation...