Forum: Misc June 11th 21, 03:59 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
a scientific "proof" of astrology

As the man said, if someone says something is IMPOSSIBLE they are most
likely wrong.

I recalled Einstein's comment in the middle of a project that was
looking into predicting earthquakes. These are...
Forum: Misc June 4th 21, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
The Big UFO Report

Just a short note.

Apparently the NY Times has interviewed military personnel that
have been briefed on the Big UFO Report that's due to land in Congress
sometime before the end of the...
Forum: Misc May 30th 21, 12:44 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
scientists start to call for revamp of relativity

Earth science is so advanced that every few years it discovers it had
been totally unaware of at least 90% of the universe up until that point.

Brian Cox called for Einstein's theory revamp...
Forum: Misc May 23rd 21, 05:40 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
former Navy physicist predicts Report will confirm "non-human intelligence" and global policy to "deal with it"

A "state of play" on the data.

https://www.theblackvault.com/casefiles/retired-navy-physicist-dr-bruce-maccabee-predicts-uap-task-force-will-confirm-non-human-intelligence/

NAVY PHYSICIST (RET),...
Forum: Misc May 22nd 21, 11:54 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
"they" are apparently here but we didnt hear their radio signals

It isnt clear who "them" is. But anyway why din we here their radio signals first?

If the radio method is so robust noone should have been surprised
by the sudden govt ack there have been all these...
Forum: Misc May 17th 21, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
list of things that can travel faster than light

We need to update our list.

We know that
- shadows can travel FTL.
- spots of light e.g. a laser shone on the moon can move FTL.
- the universe travelled FTL for 1000s of years after the big bang.
Forum: Misc May 17th 21, 08:59 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
UFO's now a thing

Just thought I'd nod at last night's 60 Minutes ack'ing UFO's are now a
mainstream thing.

Among the drip drip drip of leaks and Pentagon acknowledgements
over the past 5-10 years are news various...
Forum: Misc May 15th 21, 09:44 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
latest pentagon-confirmed navy vid shows ufo entering ocean; happens so often they ignore it say mil pilots

Stay tuned for a new 60 Minutes segment on UFOs.

It musbe gittin respectibbl now!

https://thedebrief.org/pentagon-confirms-leaked-video-showing-transmedium-ufo-is-authentic/

According to a...
Forum: Misc May 15th 21, 08:04 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
china becomes 2nd to land robot on mars

China's Tianwen-1 spacecraft completes historic Mars landing
Al Jazeera English, 15 May 2021 05:02Z
An uncrewed Chinese spacecraft successfully landed on the surface of Mars on
Sat, state news...
Forum: Misc May 11th 21, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
competition to analyze anomalous ET signals

There must be more than just the 1 WOW signal received in the past 50y.

The data science "community" seems to have enough (usually needs
a truckload to even start an analysis) to start using machine...
Forum: Misc May 4th 21, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
Blood Falls hints at life in suspected oceans of moons of outer planets

Not only does the blood red water flowing out of the ice indicate
unusual chemistry rather than red algae is responsible for the
coloring, but the source of the chemistry operates only at the high...
Forum: Misc May 4th 21, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
we should use quantum communication to talk to ET

One step up from smoke signals and radio.

https://thedebrief.org/we-should-use-quantum-communication-to-talk-to-et-says-seti-researcher/

We Should Use Quantum Communication To Talk to ET, Says...
Forum: Misc May 4th 21, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
is there a "base" on the moon?

Look. I just love to make people queasy thinking about these things.

So I have to ask. Is there "any" evidence (apart from unverified
statements from various astronauts that may have been on the...
Forum: Misc April 30th 21, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
after taking some nice pix from "the air" Ingenuity is having a rest

All mission goals were met on the first flight. Now NASA is pushing it
but may have ended up busting the robot.

NASA's Ingenuity Mars Helicopter to Begin New Demonstration Phase
[Last takeoff failed...
Forum: Misc April 25th 21, 10:09 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
work in QC points to screwy nature of reality

The reality indicated by Relativity is also weird.
In the theory time is "just another dimension" leading to
the concept of a frozen Bloch Universe.
In w auniverse where nothing really changes we are...
Forum: Misc April 18th 21, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
reminder: Inegnuity set for take off Mon afternoon

NASA's Ingenuity helicopter set to take historic flight on Mars today
ABC NEWS on MSN.com, 18 Apr 2021 19:32Z
NASA's Ingenuity helicopter will today attempt to become the first aircraft
to lift off...
Forum: Misc April 16th 21, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
NASA quietly hunting for ETs in LEO and the moon (and maybe Earth)

Sorry. No URL for this newsletter. If you want to sign up for it yourself
goto https://thedebrief.org.

~ ~ ~ ~

Technosignatures, Telescopes, and Life on Mars

Micah Hanks
Apr 15, 2021 12:20 pm
Forum: Misc April 15th 21, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
new kids in town -- pyramid ufos and planetary movements

The "new kids in town" seem to be UFO's with a "pyramid" (actually
tetrahedral) shape. Vid has surfaced of a large object hovering over
the Pentagon a couple years ago, plus another one of several...
Forum: Misc April 12th 21, 09:57 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
us military developing warp drive "to fight ufos"

Of course this is under the "weird world" section in a business newspaper.
A *Singapore* business newspaper.

But to update Oppy: the world is become a more weird place and the trend
will likely...
Forum: Misc April 11th 21, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
new images from the Event Horizon

Just a few years ago hillbillies of the time were claiming there were no
black holes because noone was ever going to prove they exist.

Now astronomers are publishing happy snaps of them.

YT...
Forum: Misc April 7th 21, 09:07 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
confirmed: physics is "wrong" again

[New physics!]
first results from Fermilab's Muon g-2 experiment strengthen evidence of new
physics
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 07 Apr 2021 15:45Z
The long-awaited first results from the...
Forum: Misc April 2nd 21, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
ancient science: the case of the oldest computer

https://thedebrief.org/the-antikythera-mechanism-still-challenges-our-ideas-about-the-past/

The Antikythera Mechanism Still Challenges Our Ideas About the Past

This ancient computer and other...
Forum: Misc March 31st 21, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
warp drive: experts say we can build it

https://thedebrief.org/new-warp-drive-model-requires-no-exotic-matter-scientists-say-we-can-build-it/

New Warp Drive Model Requires No `Exotic Matter,' Scientists Say We Can Build
It

Christopher...
Forum: Misc March 26th 21, 10:24 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
FTL is coming up fast

https://thedebrief.org/faster-than-light-travel-is-coming-at-us-faster-than-we-thought/

Faster-Than-Light Travel Is Coming At Us Faster Than We Thought

G.S.Jensen
The Debrief

.... ...
Forum: Misc March 16th 21, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
micro wormholes may give us ftl communication

https://thedebrief.org/tiny-wormholes-may-be-usable-for-interstellar-communication/

Tiny Wormholes May Be Usable for Interstellar Communication

Brandon Q. Morris
The...