Search: Posts From Last Day
Micro Change I Fear by Herbert Glazier
Warmer air microns get stronger.They can kill you in 7 days.Global warming I can live with.Fact is I predicted it 17 years ago here,Look it up.Keep in mind my...
Today 01:42 PM
by Daniel60 Go to last post
2 23 Misc
James Webb Space Telescope vs SLS by Alain Fournier[_3_]
Both the James Webb Space Telescope and SLS are scheduled for 2021. I think that SLS has a higher likelihood of schedule slip than JWST because the purpose...
Today 11:55 AM
by Jeff Findley[_6_] Go to last post
7 178 Policy
New Scientist: "Is it time to free physics from Einstein's legacy?" by Pentcho Valev
New Scientist: "Bye bye space-time: is it time to free physics from Einstein's legacy?" ...
Today 09:49 AM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 77 Astronomy Misc
Andromeda, our Glorious Neighbor Galaxy by [email protected]
Andromeda=20is=20not=20going=20to=20collide=20with=20the=20Milky= =20Way,=20but=20only=20merge. Actual=20star=20collisions=20are=20in=20fact=20going=20to=20be=...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
by palsing[_2_] Go to last post
2 68 Misc
Correction ( NON-jewish man arrested following rape of an11-year-old girl) by Herbert Glazier
On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 8:22:52 PM UTC-7, vallor wrote: On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 09:38:03 -0700, % wrote: On 2019-09-09 9:23 a.m., Checkmate...
Yesterday 10:58 PM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
0 22 Misc
Here is What You Do To See an Alien by Herbert Glazier
You look in a mirror.Yes we are the aliens and we came to Earth 285.000 years ago.I wrote a novel called "Stepping Stones" all about this.Why we had to leave...
Yesterday 10:56 PM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
0 21 Misc
Einstein Right Again! by Herbert Glazier
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 9:47:00 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote: My watch is 5 minutes slow. -- The Starmaker -- To question the...
Yesterday 10:45 PM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
0 20 Misc
'Big Leap' by Herbert Glazier
On Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 12:11:19 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote: The Starmaker wrote: The Starmaker wrote: The Starmaker...
Yesterday 10:43 PM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
0 20 Misc
Possible Alien invasion at hand by [email protected]
Question for astronomers ?!: 1. How sure is it that this is a comet ? 2. Are there any pictures besides just vague dots ?!? 3. When can we expected more...
Yesterday 10:35 PM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
4 135 Misc
Time Flows...which way? by Herbert Glazier
On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 5:02:25 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote: I'm tryin to figure this out...(by meself) which way time flows...? i...
Yesterday 10:30 PM