Search: Posts made by: Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 20th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to alt.politics,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
...Tom Hanks on going back to the moon....." WHY? "

I still have a hard time understanding how to get through the Van
Allen radiation belt. I'm not doubting the Apollo missions to the moon
at all. Is the radiation not so bad when going through the...
Forum: History February 20th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to alt.politics,sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
...Tom Hanks on going back to the moon....." WHY? "

I still have a hard time understanding how to get through the Van
Allen radiation belt. I'm not doubting the Apollo missions to the moon
at all. Is the radiation not so bad when going through the...
Forum: Policy February 16th 07, 11:26 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Mars mission options

This is a little irrelevant, but I've been researching extra-
terrestrial coverups. I had no doubt governments were keeping their
little secrets, but not to this extent. Of course it's...
Forum: Policy February 16th 07, 08:14 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
To all you unapologetic assholes out there ...

On Feb 6, 9:35 am, "Brad Guth" wrote:
"kT" wrote in message

Bush sucks nearly as bad off as Hitler. Sorry...
Forum: Policy February 14th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
NASA Study Finds Warmer Future Could Bring Droughts

On Feb 12, 3:24 pm, wrote:
Feb. 12, 2007

Grey Hautaluoma
Headquarters, Washington
202-358-0668

Leslie McCarthy
Goddard Institute for Space Studies, New York
Forum: Space Station February 9th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to sci.space.station
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Next Space Station: 7.35e22 kg at Earth's L1

Sounds like a very intelligent idea. I was wondering though, what kind
of affect would the Moon's gravity have on the Earth at a closer
distance, besides a change in the tides. Could the Moon's...
Forum: Policy January 20th 07, 06:36 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
International Space Station is very noisy

That's very interesting. For some reason I never took into account the
noise aspect of the ISS. I guess I just thought (without thinking) that
all the appliances ran silent. Now that I actually think...
Forum: Space Shuttle January 15th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to sci.space.shuttle
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Google Base is open for service

Tim Rogers wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Sorry for my ignorance but what means "ftw"?

For The Win.

Darn...
Forum: History January 14th 07, 11:34 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Faith Based Scientists Paranoid About Possible Mars Life

I recall some of you posting that you think religion etc. will be
disproved someday. Maybe. I have very high doubts that the disproof of
a God will have any effect on the general public though. I've...
Forum: Policy January 14th 07, 11:34 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Faith Based Scientists Paranoid About Possible Mars Life

I recall some of you posting that you think religion etc. will be
disproved someday. Maybe. I have very high doubts that the disproof of
a God will have any effect on the general public though. I've...
Forum: Space Shuttle January 13th 07, 11:15 AM Posted to sci.space.shuttle
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Google Base is open for service

Google ftw.

You can always trust a 100 billion dollar company ;)
I bet it's especially nice for those people who live in the radius of
Google as well, free high speed internet. Ftw.
Forum: History January 13th 07, 11:10 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment,alt.sci.planetary
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Faith Based Scientists Paranoid About Possible Mars Life

I wouldn't blame 'em. Poor little *******s are about to have something
they have spent so long trying to believe just collapse. It's not their
fault they didn't know better, I blame our ignorant...
Forum: Policy January 13th 07, 11:10 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment,alt.sci.planetary
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Faith Based Scientists Paranoid About Possible Mars Life

I wouldn't blame 'em. Poor little *******s are about to have something
they have spent so long trying to believe just collapse. It's not their
fault they didn't know better, I blame our ignorant...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 12th 07, 12:26 PM Posted to sci.astro
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
There is a war going on

This is almost like an insult. Poetry does not work like it did a long
time ago, we, or at least I, cannot be fooled by intonations and rhymes
working together. At least some of us have evolved...
Forum: Misc January 12th 07, 11:48 AM Posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
NOMINATION: Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe for Coward of the Month and AFA-B Tinfoil Star (was: NOMINATION: Art Deco for Wollmann Rubber Turkey for New Years Day 2007 (was: USZ: The United States of Zionism))

"We are not alone in the Universe. We are told - this earth has been
visited many times in the past and presently by different types of
extra-terrestrials. These ET's have been involved with our...
Forum: Policy January 12th 07, 11:30 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.written
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
....The US Manned Space Program Should be Abandoned !

It would be stupid to abandon NASA, I think you are just looking at
this wrong. I've lost my expectations for NASA but I most certainly
haven't abandoned it. I know that if we truely want to suceed...
Forum: History January 12th 07, 11:30 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.written
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
....The US Manned Space Program Should be Abandoned !

It would be stupid to abandon NASA, I think you are just looking at
this wrong. I've lost my expectations for NASA but I most certainly
haven't abandoned it. I know that if we truely want to suceed...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 12th 07, 11:30 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.written
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
....The US Manned Space Program Should be Abandoned !

It would be stupid to abandon NASA, I think you are just looking at
this wrong. I've lost my expectations for NASA but I most certainly
haven't abandoned it. I know that if we truely want to suceed...
Forum: Space Station January 10th 07, 05:09 AM Posted to sci.space.station
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Is there intelligent life?

Good question.
Except it's almost nonsense to post it here, almost everyone who thinks
is looking for the answer. But don't get me wrong, many people don't
think.

The way I see it: God is for the...
Forum: Space Station January 8th 07, 12:21 PM Posted to sci.space.station
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Terraforming the moon, before doing Mars or Venus

In no way did I mean to offend you or anything. I am not posessed by
infomercials, and most definitely blinded by religion. Ziyonex is just
my hacker alias, and I perfer it to my actual name, which...
Forum: Space Station January 7th 07, 10:59 AM Posted to sci.space.station
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Terraforming the moon, before doing Mars or Venus

lol, I find it a bit funny how you go about your topics, making up
about 90% of all the posts, then having to deal with people criticizing
you about it. Seems like it happens a lot.

I'm not implying...
Forum: Policy January 5th 07, 11:51 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,rec.arts.sf.written
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Thrity Years From Now

Brad, your post got me thinking about other future forms of renewable
energy. Would there be any way to use gravity itself as a force to
create energy?

In one example from my stupid imagination, we...
Forum: History January 5th 07, 11:51 AM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,rec.arts.sf.written
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Thrity Years From Now

Brad, your post got me thinking about other future forms of renewable
energy. Would there be any way to use gravity itself as a force to
create energy?

In one example from my stupid imagination, we...
Forum: Space Shuttle January 2nd 07, 10:12 AM Posted to sci.space.shuttle
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Unofficial Space Shuttle Launch Guide

Fantastic. I have yet to see an actual launch. This is very great work,
thanks a lot.
Forum: Space Shuttle January 2nd 07, 09:56 AM Posted to sci.space.shuttle
Posted By Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X
Space Elevator

Of course... we've always got something in the way of our should-be top
priority. Think of what 330... something BILLION dollars would do for
the space industry? ****ing war... why can't people just...