Search: Posts made by: J. Fartlington Poopnagel
Forum: Astronomy Misc June 25th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.revisionism,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,alt.atheism,alt.philosophy
Einstein: Jewish Liar, Conman and Plagerist

EINSTEIN WAS A REALIST ...

"I cannot conceive of a god who rewards and punishes
his creatures or has a will of the kind we experience
in ourselves. Neither can I—nor would I want to—
conceive of...