Search: Posts From Last Day
Mars colonization by Alain Fournier[_3_]
SpaceX plans on building Starship to transport Mars colonist and equipment for a Mars colony. But they mostly expect other companies and organizations to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 11:14 PM
by Alain Fournier[_3_] Go to last post
13 74 Policy
tournament earth 2021 by R Kym Horsell[_2_]
NASA Earth Obsveratory is asking for people to vote on the best space photography for the year. Check it out for 2021 or look at results from prev years. I...
Yesterday 10:02 PM
by R Kym Horsell[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Misc
No Alien Contact ? - A very good Thing ! by [email protected]
When=20one=20species=20interfaces=20with=20another,=20the=20more= =20advanced=20typically=20takes=20advantage=20of=20the=20other. We=20have=20only=20to=20look=...
Yesterday 07:10 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 29 Misc
About our criteria for extraterrestrial life by Sylvain
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6RRy-8UYAECQEM.jpg
Yesterday 06:13 PM
by a425couple Go to last post
1 49 Misc