Search: Posts made by: hanson
Forum: Misc January 18th 20, 05:23 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
No Confirmed UFOs Ever So Far

"Paul AnalSinger" aka "palsing" wrote:
which means in ancient
Roman lingo: "House of saggy ass cheeks", wrote:

I still say black holes ( and...
Forum: Misc January 13th 20, 06:39 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
No Confirmed UFOs Ever So Far

which means in ancient
Roman lingo: "House of saggy ass cheeks", who wrote:

Edited for clarity Worm holes are only a theoretical
concept, which choke themselves off,...
Forum: Misc December 17th 19, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Lots of cold rain in Calif.

SwineBert never opened and much less read, but rejected
http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve which shows

that Bert loves himself, rebuffs redemption & prefers to remain
the...
Forum: Misc December 13th 19, 02:13 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Flying Cars, Flying Buses, Shuttle Ships to and from Alpha Centauri

SwineBert ordered: "Don't you ever forget it" to open this link [1]
https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019 as it refers to
the Dossier-of-Glazier-Stupidity. == Scroll down inside [1] with...
Forum: Misc December 13th 19, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Double-A In Memorium

SwineBert ordered: "Don't you ever forget it" to open this link [1]
https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019 as it refers to
the Dossier-of-Glazier-Stupidity. == Scroll down inside [1] with...
Forum: Misc December 8th 19, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Lots of cold rain in Calif.

Given that SwineBert ordered that only Science should be posted,
SwineBert's posted tripe is Stupidity with no Science at all. So:

It is appropriate and incumbent to re-post what the...
Forum: Misc December 6th 19, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Double-A In Memorium

SwineBert announced that AA was now
residing with **"Treb"**. **"Treb"** is SwineBert's abbreviation for
**"The reeking excrement bucket"** that SwineBert ****s into in
his...
Forum: Misc December 5th 19, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Double-A In Memorium

SwineBert never opened and much less read, but rejected
http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve which shows

that Bert loves himself, rebuffs redemption & prefers to remain
the...
Forum: Misc November 28th 19, 01:58 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Photon Must be Flat

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

..... but "Don't you ever forget it", ordered reber G=emc^2", to
open link [1] https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019...
Forum: Misc November 28th 19, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Can Space have 11 parts?

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

..... but "Don't you ever forget it", ordered reber G=emc^2", to
open link https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019...
Forum: Misc November 28th 19, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave?

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

..... but "Don't you ever forget it", ordered reber G=emc^2", to
open link https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019...
Forum: Misc November 28th 19, 01:46 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave?

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 6:02:10 PM UTC-8, The Starmaker...
Forum: Misc November 28th 19, 01:42 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
The Martians breathe

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"reber G=emc^2" forgot to add
that his "breath smells like rotten eggs" while Bert urges you to
open...
Forum: Misc November 28th 19, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Instrucions from Martians

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote:
"Red clams are no smarter then our white clams", just like
Bert is a grape falling on the ground before his time". bert
Forum: Misc November 28th 19, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
alt astronomy google group

Swine"Herbert Glazier" wrote
"not getting in" brt....because
"Bert is like a grape falling on the ground before his time". bert

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry...
Forum: Misc November 28th 19, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Is S. Califall Desert?

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert
cuz "Bert is like a grape falling on the ground before his time". bert

..... but "Don't you ever forget it", ordered reber G=emc^2",...
Forum: Misc November 25th 19, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Is S. Califall Desert?

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

..... but "Don't you ever forget it", ordered reber G=emc^2", to
open link https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019
as it...
Forum: Misc November 19th 19, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Is S. Califall Desert?

Misfit "reber G=emc^2" said
to open https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019
and scroll down to where SwineBert explains how he came
to be...
Forum: Misc November 19th 19, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Autumn in Gresham

Misfit "reber G=emc^2" said
to open https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019
and scroll down to where SwineBert explains how he came
to be...
Forum: Misc November 19th 19, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Photon Must be Flat

Misfit "reber G=emc^2" said
to open https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019
and scroll down to where SwineBert explains how he came
to be...
Forum: Misc November 19th 19, 03:10 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Can Space have 11 parts?

Pig "reber G=emc^2" is
the https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019.

Open the link and read where SwineBert explains why
the FBI turned off SwineBert's...
Forum: Misc November 19th 19, 03:09 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Is Time The 5th Force

Pig "reber G=emc^2" is
the https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019.

Open the link and read where SwineBert explains why
the FBI turned off SwineBert's...
Forum: Misc November 17th 19, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Autumn in Gresham

The https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019 is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
lying, hatemongering,...
Forum: Misc November 17th 19, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
the 4 forces of nature?

The https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019 oinked
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal, with
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent being
lying, hatemongering,...
Forum: Misc November 17th 19, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By hanson
Time Flows...which way?

[1] https://tinyurl.com/Hatemonger-Glazier-Nov-2019 oinked