Search: Posts made by: A Believer
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 15th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By A Believer
Min?

"Worm Spamley" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Has Min finally gone silent or even better, been shut down?

Doubtful. His most recent posts are nothing...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 15th 09, 05:29 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By A Believer
Complete proof against evolution

"Chris.Bee" wrote in message wrote:

"You have already lied. You told us that you were kill filing my posts.

Now you respond to them.

Not a great example to the kids, are...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 15th 09, 02:26 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By A Believer
Complete proof against evolution

"Chris.Bee" wrote in message

"Dear Plonker

Google is your friend. Or rather your enemy. Because there are so many
reports by respected news sources online about the rape and abuse...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 15th 09, 11:59 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By A Believer
Complete proof against evolution

"Quadibloc" wrote in message

"I have no interest in attacking religion, if by religion you mean the
faith that human lives have value, that right...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 15th 09, 11:46 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By A Believer
Complete proof against evolution

Last comment. You have some serious, serious issues. Most of what you're
saying is by heresay, liberal press or what you've been told. I see little
evidence of research into religion on your...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 15th 09, 02:15 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By A Believer
Complete proof against evolution

"Chris.Bee" wrote in message

"It always comes down to threats. When logical argument is pointless
you threaten the opposition with your big, white robed Dad."

I didn't threaten. ...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 14th 09, 09:23 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By A Believer
Complete proof against evolution

wrote in message news:fe1e510a-7edb-480e-8ba2-

"I think what Chris Bee is saying is that compassion always trumps
faith. Faith is always about the ego - having faith allows one...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 14th 09, 03:38 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By A Believer
Complete proof against evolution

"Chris L Peterson" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:58:53 -0400, "A Believer"
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 14th 09, 02:58 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By A Believer
Complete proof against evolution

"oriel36" wrote in message

"He has a good reason to attack Christianity and I don't blame him,what
is objectionable,at least to this Christian,is the...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy March 14th 09, 12:07 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By A Believer
Complete proof against evolution

As a Christian myself, I find your comments offensive. Not just this single
post, but over a whole series of posts. You seem to want to attack
religion, God, and especially Christianity. What's...