Search: Posts From Last Day
Anti-missile Guidance Systems by [email protected]
Anti-missile guidance systems use radar to intercept with. An inertial warhead requires a direct hit. A difficult affair. Unforgiving software to write. In...
Today 12:49 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 11 Policy
Lots of cold rain in Calif. by Herbert Glazier
Might have a white Christmas,bert
Yesterday 11:43 PM
by hanson Go to last post
1 10 Misc
New Scientist: Must We Topple Einstein to Let Physics Leap Forward Again? by Pentcho Valev
New Scientist: "Must we topple Einstein to let physics leap forward again?"...
Yesterday 10:47 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
0 10 Astronomy Misc