Search: Posts made by: Starlord
Forum: Amateur Astronomy November 23rd 09, 03:45 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
A Tribute to ****etard

In article ,
"Martin R. Howell" wrote:
With every pustule or reply ****etard pustuled to sci.astro.amateur, ****etard...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy December 23rd 07, 12:39 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
kofonline

i have injoyojed reading all malie, can not repaly, jerver says no such
person have to cotack my isp and fing ohmuch i oue the, payment stoped when
old atm card oas killed by boa, tok me over $80...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy December 22nd 07, 03:51 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
address

after monday my addrss once more will be 470 20stwest number23 rosamond, ca.
and as soon as my 10inc dob gets here i'bee doing sidewalk astronony. may
the shine on you

--
There are those who...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy December 22nd 07, 03:38 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur

this is the old starlord onlinw, i am out of the hospital and am at home in
trosmoade now, if roy see rhis i need him to go down where i was and gt my
dob for me the bab i came on couls' get loaded...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy September 3rd 07, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro.amateur,soc.penpals,uk.local.london
Posted By Starlord
How bad are ****etards gerbils up my gaping arsehole fawking SPAM

In article ,
Llanzlan Klazmon buggered:
On Sep 1, 9:50 am, "Micheal...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 22nd 07, 11:24 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
Posted By Starlord
First telescope purchase - SkyQuest XT8?

my first dob on the old opion dob and it was awemns.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the...

that was mis typed, it has my 10 f5 dob i took out last night.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 22nd 07, 04:24 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
last night

last nighet i draged my 19in dob out to the front of this traler park. I
read did think anyone world stao and avave a look see, but it was a test of
of me and how well i could do.
by the time i was...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 22nd 07, 01:06 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
moon

i asr rhe moon firday night as i walked to the stor. i am just wonging watn
paze the moon will ne intight? any know for sure?

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 22nd 07, 12:18 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur

I thik i hour the mount for mw oney trovber i see with it onin wans
$2429,plys the shiing is40,oo bty u cag egt a nibi goto for 1,799-40,00

sonnot nat i knoee eht my stanging rangr will be, it is...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 20th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to misc.metric-system,sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
zone time in U.S. now based on UTC

delet

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

i'bbu sine 600 thia day ant hyK? i've working on my y tv set and going
outside too
my set sill son't work and ucan't fie one of those ant to t,v, set adapter
eather

any mt feet are killing me...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 19th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
TelRad versus Green Laser Pointer

nothing but trah tonight

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 19th 07, 04:46 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
pleasure in response to deep inhabitant

just garbare today.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 18th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
recipe at arab sale

nothing but garbage.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 18th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
funny

its fuuny that the failed proftef dmj sas all of that.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 18th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
tras

garbage 100%

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs,...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 17th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
ep's

sorry then, every i move it to the op it disapered and ihad no esy to know
if hent on nop. it's this old keybard.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 17th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur

i guess that get phosed.

I have all my ep's togther now and this is i have.

un-named 25mm plossl.
mead 25mm
12orthername forgotten its gold in color.
2 17mm possals
15mm possal
tele vue 7mm naglar
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 17th 07, 07:07 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Replies: 1
??
Posted By Starlord
??

did a post about my ep's get posted ok?

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 17th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
ep's

this am i did a full search for ep's that i have. i dind find some where
taken byt who ever a ramched my trailer missed mose my ep's. so i have a
good number left over. as listed:
no named 25mm...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 17th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
good day

I have post a lot, only a litter question now and then. mosty i done reading
of the newgreou. this am i noted we didn't the big flood of spam in which is
good. i mostly have been learding to run my...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 15th 07, 09:28 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
trouble

last week i got held and it helped a lot. now i had an injet hooked today,
but when i mover it, it fell apart. so i am trying to get my laser priner
worlking but the big troule is i.ve been unable...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 15th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Starlord
Sporger Attacks "Sci.Religion.Atheist" Newsgroups!

DMJ the worst kind of asshole ever to show up on the internet.

The Church of Eternity

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy August 15th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur,talk.bizarre

nothing bu b,s,