Forum: Amateur Astronomy December 30th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.electronics.design,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Posted By [email protected]
I was writing a book, it is called "Mein Kampf".The book describesthe object of non-Jews.

The book describes the object of non-Jews, including Germans, black,
yellow, the Basque people, Celtics ..., because I was the only
recognition of Jehovah God's son, so I is an exception.

Non-Jews...
Forum: Astronomy Misc December 30th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to sci.math,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math.num-analysis,sci.astro