Search: Posts made by: nightbat[_1_]
Forum: Misc February 7th 12, 07:40 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Curse Of The Black Comet

On Feb 6, 3:18*pm, Warhol wrote:
On Feb 6, 4:44*pm, nightbat wrote:

nightbat

* * * * * *Many have tried to find it even Newton but only one...
Forum: Misc February 7th 12, 07:27 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Pulse of the Universe(Time and Waves)

On Feb 6, 11:34*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Feb 6, 11:02*am, nightbat wrote:

On Feb 6, 9:45*am, "G=EMC^2" ...
Forum: Misc January 30th 12, 05:23 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Good bye For Now To Humble " The Nightbat "

nightbat

I wish to thank all the kind letters, posts, warm wishes,
World Wide fan notes as I report to sick bay for my heart...
Forum: Misc January 30th 12, 04:26 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Largest Strong Gravity Zones Found To Date

On Jan 29, 4:59*pm, wrote:
MY NEW COMPUTER HAS PLENTY OF POWER, frootiefool!

THE TEAM HELPS NO ONE, INSANE IDIOT!

THE TEAM HAS SAVED NO ONE EITHER!

Saul Levy

On...
Forum: Misc January 30th 12, 03:54 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Andromeda Galaxy is Blue ??

On Jan 29, 3:15*pm, "Hgar" wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

On 1/29/2012 1:14 PM, Bast wrote:

So you...
Forum: Misc January 28th 12, 08:07 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
? Charles D. Bohne is dead.

On Jan 19, 9:14*am, wrote:
DOES frootie EVEN KNOW WHAT COFFEE IS, HVAC?

SO HE'S NOW A BITCH BAT?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IT FITS!

Saul Levy
Forum: Misc January 24th 12, 07:03 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Strange Storms Hit Indy Base One.

On Jan 23, 2:19*pm, wrote:
DOES THAT INCLUDE THE 0.10 INCH OF RAIN WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET TONIGHT
AND TOMORROW MORNING, frootbat?

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ****ING...
Forum: Misc January 24th 12, 06:50 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Largest Strong Gravity Zones Found To Date

On Jan 23, 2:23*pm, wrote:
YOUR INSANE ****ING BLACK-COMET DELUSIONS DON'T ADD UP TO A SMELLY
FART IN THE WIND, frootiefool!

WHERE'S MY ****ING COFFEE, BAT BITCH? *YOU ARE...
Forum: Misc January 24th 12, 06:32 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Baby Comets Seen Orbiting Its Massive Mother

On Jan 23, 7:40*pm, Painius wrote:
Pigs make the best pets.

Dogs look up to us, cats look down on us, but pigs...

Pigs treat us as equals.

--
Indelibly yours,
Forum: Misc January 24th 12, 06:02 AM Posted to alt.astronomy

On Jan 23, 2:29*pm, wrote:
WE HAVE RIGHT HERE INFECTED R(B)ATS POSTING THIS TOTAL ****!

DEATH BY COMET(S)!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IDIOTS!

NOTHING...
Forum: Misc January 23rd 12, 12:33 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Baby Comets Seen Orbiting Its Massive Mother

nightbat

As predicted by the nightbat the center of galaxy monster
is a, heaven help us all, Mother of all Comets the nightbat " Black
Comet...
Forum: Misc January 23rd 12, 12:03 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
New Light On Black Death: The Cosmic Connection

nightbat

Perhaps Officer Warhol's dooms day comet is right after
all.

See:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/145683-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Cosmic-Connection#

Comets do come in...
Forum: Misc January 23rd 12, 10:45 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Largest Strong Gravity Zones Found To Date

nightbat

Scientists claim to have found deep gravity zones of 10
billion times the mass of our Sun. These zones are more likely relic "
Black Comets " formed in the early epoch of the...
Forum: Misc January 23rd 12, 10:20 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Strange Storms Hit Indy Base One.

nightbat

The weather here at Indy Base One is unusual for January
with lightning, strong winds, rain, unseasonable warm temps, and even
Tornadoes reported in the south heading east. We...
Forum: Misc January 22nd 12, 09:13 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Breaking News---ET Seans Darla Is Back

On Jan 22, 1:46*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 1/22/2012 9:35 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Capt. nightbat I still eat lots of MSP,and I do believe it is a big
help in keeping my brain...
Forum: Misc January 22nd 12, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
? Charles D. Bohne is dead.

On Jan 22, 2:41*pm, wrote:
I READ IT, PEENUSINTHEASSKOOK!

frootie IS BAT-**** ****ING CRAZY SAME AS USUAL!

AND A ****ING LIAR TOO!

MINDGAMES DON'T WORK ON ME!

Saul...
Forum: Misc January 22nd 12, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Anyone can Google "Saul Levy" Tucson . ??

On Jan 22, 2:49*pm, wrote:
I **** ON YOUR OSSIFER BULL****, frootie!

CADET, MY ASS! *NEVER HAPPENED!

MY MOM DIED IN 2001, FOOL!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012...
Forum: Misc January 22nd 12, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
More On Darla For First Official Contact

nightbat

Forehead View profile On 1/3/2012 4:09 AM, nightbat wrote: On
Jan 3, 2:25 am,

Forum: Misc January 22nd 12, 07:25 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
More Troubling World News

nightbat

Japan situation still very troubling, workers have died and
effected Plants in need of major cleanup and...
Forum: Misc January 22nd 12, 06:51 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Breaking News---E=mc2 Perhaps Not Correct As Applied To Pure Energy

On Jan 21, 10:19*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Jan 20, 7:20*pm, nightbat wrote:

nightbat

* * * * * *There may be some energy particles...
Forum: Misc January 22nd 12, 06:40 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Breaking News---ET Seans Darla Is Back

On Jan 21, 6:09*pm, wrote:
THERE IS ONLY ONE PORPII****HEAD: *DARLA!

YOU AREN'T MY PAL, frootiebat****(guano)inhead!

YOU ARE BAT-**** ****ING CRAZY THOUGH!

Saul...
Forum: Misc January 22nd 12, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Anyone can Google « "Saul Levy" Tucson ».

On Jan 21, 11:36*pm, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
Saul thinks I'm after him, I'm not, I rarely read his posts. Anyone can Google "Saul Levy" Tucson , not just me, it's public information. Saul G. Levy...
Forum: Misc January 22nd 12, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
A Wealthy American Predicted A Big 2012 Event Would Happen

On Jan 21, 3:33*pm, wrote:
CAN YOU GET THAT IN K-CUPS, PEENUSINTHEASSKOOK?

LOTS OF GREAT COFFEE FOR KEURIG BREWERS!

HINT: *DON'T BUY EMERIL'S COFFEE! *IT'S LOUSY!

Saul...
Forum: Misc January 21st 12, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
A Wealthy American Predicted A Big 2012 Event Would Happen

On Jan 21, 8:56*am, Painius wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 05:59:51 -0500, HVAC wrote:
On 1/19/2012 8:00 PM, nightbat wrote:

Yes. In my position as...
Forum: Misc January 21st 12, 10:46 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By nightbat[_1_]
Breaking News---ET Seans Darla Is Back

On Jan 21, 10:09*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Jan 21, 1:07*am, nightbat wrote:

nightbat

* * * * * * Lights in the sky not to worry Darla...