Search: Posts From Last Day
46P, can't see by StarDust
I live in the city, major light pollution, could not see 46P with my 80mm APO, mounted on NexStar GT goto. I know my GOTO points to the right location. I slew...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 08:11 PM
by Mike Collins[_4_] Go to last post
28 189 Amateur Astronomy
The star of Bethlehem by Gerald Kelleher
I am a Christian astronomer so it interests me only in the fact that no such information on location can be ascertained from a star rising in the East or any...
Yesterday 08:02 PM
by StarDust Go to last post
3 87 Amateur Astronomy
BFS drops composite construction by Fred J. McCall[_3_]
I saw a report today that SpaceX was dropping composites for tanks and main structure on BFS in favor of using "heavy metal" (Musk's phrase). It's unclear why...
Yesterday 07:39 PM
by Fred J. McCall[_3_] Go to last post
3 75 Policy
Lat/Long and timekeeping system for Mars by Gerald Kelleher
It took many, many millions of years for life on Earth to adapt to the 24 hour cycle notwithstanding the annual day/night cycle. The same system which applies...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 04:07 PM
by Paul Schlyter[_3_] Go to last post
89 523 Amateur Astronomy
gravity, Hubble, negative mass and Dr. Farnes by [email protected]
An isotropic Universe is defined as having each subdivision of its volume containing equal amounts of every constituent endemic to that Universe. The matter...
Yesterday 12:45 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 54 Astronomy Misc
China mission launches to far side of Moon by StarDust
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46471668 So, what's on the Moon what we still don't know?
Yesterday 07:55 AM
by StarDust Go to last post
3 342 Amateur Astronomy
The Center of the Universe... HA by tesla sTinker[_2_]
no one answered against this truth. But it certainly has a Creator. And you would have to make the word universe, universes In order to map them. Yet, you...
Yesterday 07:26 AM
by Daniel60 Go to last post
1 128 Misc