Search: Posts made by: 'foolsrushin'
Forum: Astronomy Misc May 21st 07, 05:00 AM Posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,cam.misc
Posted By 'foolsrushin'
How much global warming(GW) is our local mascon good for?

On 6 May, 01:26, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article ,

BradGuth wrote:
or...
Forum: History May 2nd 07, 09:38 PM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,cam.misc
Posted By 'foolsrushin'
How cool is VL2

wrote:
On Apr 22, 4:23 am, "T Wake" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Astronomy Misc May 2nd 07, 09:38 PM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro,cam.misc
Posted By 'foolsrushin'
How cool is VL2

wrote:
On Apr 22, 4:23 am, "T Wake" wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Space Shuttle July 4th 06, 04:55 AM Posted to sci.space.shuttle,rec.org.mensa
Posted By 'foolsrushin'
Evrybody wishes you well, but...?

Guys, I can remember buying books on space travel, but don't you think
the time has come to drop the Shuttle - and stop risking people's lives
in a spectacular way!

It goes without saying that...