Search: Posts From Last Day
New Scientist: Must We Topple Einstein to Let Physics Leap Forward Again? by Pentcho Valev
New Scientist: "Must we topple Einstein to let physics leap forward again?"...
Today 11:28 AM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 14 Astronomy Misc
Flying Cars, Flying Buses, Shuttle Ships to and from Alpha Centauri by Mark Earnest[_2_]
That is what most of us will see in our lifetime.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 10:21 AM
by Daniel60 Go to last post
28 70 Misc
Anti-missile Guidance Systems by [email protected]
Anti-missile guidance systems use radar to intercept with. An inertial warhead requires a direct hit. A difficult affair. Unforgiving software to write. In...
Today 12:49 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 14 Policy
Lots of cold rain in Calif. by Herbert Glazier
Might have a white Christmas,bert
Yesterday 11:43 PM
by hanson Go to last post
1 14 Misc