Search: Posts made by: JAAKKO KURHI
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 23rd 16, 05:41 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Yousuf Khan No, they do not need support from...

Yousuf Khan

No, they do not need support from classical mechanics, because these are quantum systems,
and classical mechanics doesn't apply at this scale. Trust me, this debate was held nearly...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 4th 16, 05:08 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
However, the electron isn't moving around inside...

However, the electron isn't moving around inside this orbital, it
is just popping in and out of existence within this region. The electron
pops in and out of its region due to quantum...
Forum: Astronomy Misc December 26th 15, 06:55 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
The condition of the matter in the black hole as specified by science:

“The black hole is made up of highly compressed matter, even the light cannot escape.”
The ways an atom is constructed don’t work well in technical aspect because the atom is structurally weak to...
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 23rd 15, 04:25 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
“There is nothing to contaminate” Contaminate...

“There is nothing to contaminate”

Contaminate of the absolute pure white light equals the same action as making it impure, in this case, topic is how to contaminate a pure white light with colors....
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 17th 15, 09:29 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
-- How do you define “absolute white...

-- How do you define “absolute white light”?

The absolute white light is the original light, cast from atoms before contaminated with filters of matter. For example, in environment of the...
Forum: Astronomy Misc February 1st 15, 04:11 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Absolute white light

Intense activity of molecules cast absolute white light, and varieties of all colors are created by these white lights illuminating molecules on the earth. If this statement is true, then it’s also...
Forum: Space Science Misc January 2nd 15, 01:58 AM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
The origin of the matter is from the environment of t0K.

The matter at absolute zero temperature stage is far before it gets into molecule stage, and before atoms and any known subatomic particles have evolved. That is because the temperature of the...
Forum: Astronomy Misc October 28th 14, 04:19 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Properties of light.

A fundamental fact is that light behaves in a similar manner regardless of what substance the bright object is made up of and from which source the light is emitted from. Sun light, LED light,...
Forum: Astronomy Misc July 13th 14, 05:22 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Mass and energy equivalence.

Mass is a substance that all subatomic particles are built of, hence, mass bits are building blocks for all matter in the universe. To support this statement, I found no written reference to...
Forum: Astronomy Misc June 27th 14, 04:50 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Dear David Smith Evidently I didn’t lay...

Dear David Smith

Evidently I didn’t lay out my equation very well, because your answer isn’t related to proposed equation.
Allow me to rephrase with detailed explanation: At the very...
Forum: Astronomy Misc June 24th 14, 01:16 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
I have a query for any nuclear physicists out there.

If the total mass of an atomic nucleus is made up of very small particles, and each particle would have a gravitational binding force, how many such particles would it take to make the total...
Forum: Astronomy Misc June 8th 14, 04:10 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Sorry, no. The strong force falls off by 1/r^4,...

Sorry, no. The strong force falls off by 1/r^4, while gravitation falls off by 1/r^2. And the mass of the nucleus simply is not large enough to hold all those positive charges together.

Its been...
Forum: Astronomy Misc June 6th 14, 08:17 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
What if the total mass of the nucleus was a makeup of zillions of....

What if the total mass of the nucleus was a makeup of zillions of attractive but very minute entities of mass, that would explain the source for the otherwise excessively strong nuclear force....
Forum: Space Science Misc May 21st 14, 12:47 AM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
A system assembled by action disassembles by opposing action

How does the universe operate? The short answer is: The universe appears isotropic and operates as the observable view indicates, revealing no other confirmable evidence for the beginning from a...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 26th 14, 02:59 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Particles of matter are condensations of aether....

Particles of matter are condensations of aether. Aether has mass.

It doesn’t have to be that complicated. Aether is just a speculative name for something to exist in the space vacuum.
To...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 10th 14, 03:01 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
It could be aether forcing everything together....

It could be aether forcing everything together. Check with
Usenet/newsgroup contributor mpc755.

Mass is a smallest known and active entity in the universe.
The creature who can come up with a...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 8th 14, 04:30 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
A new image of the Milky Way reveals more than two extra arms.

Based on scientific observation, a new artistic rendering of The Milky Way galaxy reveals two extra spiral arms.
Perhaps not intentionally, it also clearly reveals information for how the galaxy ...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 6th 14, 06:51 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Except that we can put all the helium atoms of...

Except that we can put all the helium atoms of our universe together and
there would be hardly if any binding force to speak of. So, what
exactly is gravity(?), especially when helium doesn't...
Forum: Astronomy Misc January 4th 14, 06:23 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Where the nuclear binding energy comes from?

There is reasonable doubt about what nuclear binding energy is and where it comes from. The logical source is gravity, where the pull force would replace the binding action. But this...
Forum: Astronomy Misc December 26th 13, 04:43 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Mass vs. Higgs particles

Mass vs. Higgs particles. I cannot think of any form of functional matter that requires no mass to exist. From Higgs particles to dark matter, quarks of an atom, molecules and to rest of the visual...
Forum: Astronomy Misc September 19th 13, 05:46 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
How the universe operates is an interesting and...

How the universe operates is an interesting and open topic for debate. In my view, the operation of the BB model is not convincingly explained, and doesn’t agree with the observable sector of the...
Forum: Astronomy Misc September 8th 13, 04:14 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
So what is your plan? One picture is worth...

So what is your plan?
One picture is worth thousand words. In this essay I have described what the images from the nearby galaxies tell me. My plan is to hear from you (as well as everybody else...
Forum: Astronomy Misc August 31st 13, 10:48 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
Did science get it right regarding the way galaxies are born?

Evaluating how the universe works is problematic in trying to obtain reliable detailed information. Hence, some degree of interpretation is necessary to draw a conclusion. In this essay, I propose...
Forum: Astronomy Misc June 15th 13, 04:32 AM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
During 13 billion years of expansion, the Milky ...

During 13 billion years of expansion, the Milky
Way galaxy moved 13 billion light years away from
the location of the young and small universe.

“No. The Milky Way moved at a speed of 300 km/sec...
Forum: Astronomy Misc June 5th 13, 05:54 PM
Posted By JAAKKO KURHI
“The reason that absolute zero is not possible is...

“The reason that absolute zero is not possible is because the Universe is
a closed system, and all of the heat that was ever created is still
located within the Universe, it cannot escape to the...