Search: Posts From Last Day
Starship fuel costs by Alain Fournier[_3_]
A few months ago we talked about whether time to start optimising for fuel consumption is near. (The "A conversation with Elon Musk" thread in October) I...
Yesterday 06:38 PM
by Jeff Findley[_6_] Go to last post
1 29 Policy
Aliens Absolutely a Non-Issue by [email protected]
Interstellar=20distances=20are=20far=20too=20great,=20and=20travel= =20speeds=20are=20far=20too=20slow.=20Even=20if=20speeds=20could= =20approach=20light=20spee...
Yesterday 10:40 AM
by Daniel60 Go to last post
4 35 Misc