Search: Posts made by: jiefu
Forum: History July 28th 11, 08:13 AM
Posted By jiefu
this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for...

this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.
Forum: FITS July 28th 11, 08:12 AM
Posted By jiefu
This is all very new to me, thank you the link

This is all very new to me, thank you the link
Forum: FITS July 28th 11, 08:10 AM
Posted By jiefu
ciao ragazzi vorrei acquistare un nuovo...

ciao ragazzi vorrei acquistare un nuovo smartphone avevo pensato al nuovo nokia n8

come lo vedete voi?

ho avuto nokia n95 mi sono trovato benissimo poi n96 che ho preso per la televisione ma sono...
Forum: Hubble July 28th 11, 08:07 AM
Posted By jiefu
6.Thank you for this article. Thatís all I can...

6.Thank you for this article. Thatís all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, youíve covered so many bases.Thanks!
Forum: FITS July 28th 11, 08:00 AM
Posted By jiefu
SOUND SO GREAT thank you for your article,

SOUND SO GREAT thank you for your article,