Search: Posts made by: victorespinoza
Forum: Science May 14th 14, 11:36 AM
Posted By victorespinoza
For example: you see a Chair and then move it 2...

For example: you see a Chair and then move it 2 meters. No longer in the same place because time moved it.

Time does not exist. Exists are movements.
Forum: Science May 7th 14, 05:43 AM
Posted By victorespinoza
REFUTING THE PHOTON OBSERVATION: The photon is...

REFUTING THE PHOTON

OBSERVATION: The photon is the particle carrier of all forms of electromagnetic radiation, including the gamma rays, the x-rays, the ultraviolet light, the visible light...
Forum: Science May 4th 14, 04:19 AM
Posted By victorespinoza
Scientific verification, that the photon does not...

Scientific verification, that the photon does not exist.
ALBERT EINSTEIN IS WRONG
The light does not have energy. The photon does not exist.

Authors: Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

Affiliations:...
Forum: Science April 30th 14, 02:08 PM
Posted By victorespinoza
Refuting to Albert Einstein: The light are not photons

REFUTING TO ALBERT EINSTEIN: THE LIGHT ARE NOT PHOTONS

RESULTS OF THE YEAR 2014 ON ENERGY:

Dear Sirs of science,

The light is not energy.
Forum: Space Science Misc April 15th 12, 09:55 PM
Posted By victorespinoza
Concepts wanted in the dictionary: Fascinate:...

Concepts wanted in the dictionary:

Fascinate: Dazzle much approaching the eyes the lamp or candle, or presenting coup before an excessive amount of light.

Remaining image: Figure, representation,...
Forum: Space Science Misc April 9th 12, 08:22 PM
Posted By victorespinoza
With my experiment, we noticed that as we...

With my experiment, we noticed that as we approach the dimensional window, this reduces their size. And when you retire from the dimensional window, it grows in size.

The same is true with your eyes...
Forum: Space Science Misc April 9th 12, 06:39 PM
Posted By victorespinoza
The energy that comes through your eyes, passes...

The energy that comes through your eyes, passes through your skin and creates a stain that is very similar to a dimensional window. This is for those who will see the image with the eyes closed.
Forum: Space Science Misc April 9th 12, 06:30 PM
Posted By victorespinoza
How open A door Dimensional using energy of light to the eyes:

Image link to read about the subject:
http://img.webme.com/pic/t/theory-espinoza/c3t-bulb.jp

My website is:

(1.) - Theory of everything using the Color
(2.) - Refuted the Time of the Theory of...
Forum: Space Science Misc March 28th 12, 09:06 PM
Posted By victorespinoza
*** Why liquid nitrogen is so cold ***

I have discovered why liquid nitrogen is so cold, it is in the (Theory of everything using the Color - Refuted the Time of the Theory of Relativity - The Great Theory Espinoza Guedez about the...
Forum: Space Science Misc December 16th 11, 05:19 AM
Posted By victorespinoza
Theory of everything using the Color

Because my theory it was made with 21 pages in PowerPoint, do not I could post it here, but, in a following web page:

Theory of everything using the Color (http://www.theory-espinoza.es.tl)

Please...
Forum: Space Science Misc November 21st 11, 05:25 PM
Posted By victorespinoza
Origin of the mass. By Espinoza

ORIGIN OF THE MASS

INTRODUCTION

My name is Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez, I am from Valencia, Venezuela, Technical University Superior computer. I graduated in Isaac Newton 20 years ago, and I am a...
Forum: Space Science Misc September 27th 11, 12:16 PM
Posted By victorespinoza
Spacetime no longer exists is true or false?

If the universe move waves, it is because it is made of a particle.

If this is the case, spacetime no longer exists.

True or false?
Forum: Space Science Misc September 20th 11, 01:42 PM
Posted By victorespinoza
I've discovered what the brightness is made...

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8174/00shineinmetallurgy.jpg
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5402/shineparttwo.jpg

POR
VICTOR ELIAS ESPINOZA GUEDEZ
AUTOR DE LA TEORÍA DEL VEEGTRÓN

*
Forum: Space Science Misc August 28th 11, 07:44 PM
Posted By victorespinoza
The universe is made of a particle, not dark energy

If the universe moving waves, it is because it is made of a particle:

And this particle is called VEEGTRÓN

"not dark energy".