Search: Posts From Last Day
On the Day Side the Sun is up for 42 years. by Mark Earnest[_2_]
On Uranus--then the other side has the Sun for 42 years. Life will have to slowly migrate from one side of the planet to the other--very icy life--and it is...
Today 01:58 PM
by Mark Earnest[_2_] Go to last post
0 11 Misc
Space OR Planetary Science - Google News for Saturday 23 June 2018 by Google News via sci.space.science Admin
space OR planetary science - Google News /////////////////////////////////////////// Why a US 'Space Force' is 'premature' but 'inevitable' - PBS...
0 7 Science
There Is Only One Universe by Mark Earnest[_2_]
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 1:45:26 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote: Count it...1 only One universe 0NE if you disagree...you should give...
Today 12:52 PM
by Mark Earnest[_2_] Go to last post
3 12 Misc
Who is cleaning the Rovers on Mars ? by IAM
Who is cleaning the Rovers on Mars. #lolz got dust rag photos too , one of the cleaners left it behind. #lolz. " NASA concerned." 5:11 p.m. pdt #06222018AD....
Today 12:36 PM
by Bast[_2_] Go to last post
5 24 Misc
Radio Waves Longest Neutrino Wave the Shorest by Herbert Glazier
Radio waves miles long.Neutrino wave fits inside an electron.Bert
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 10:35 AM
by Daniel60 Go to last post
24 45 Misc
Space faster than Light? by IAM
5778 ( 3761 BC based on Plagiarized middle eastern mysticism ) ‘17—’18, as 11 th September are its New Years’ hence 09112001AD timings. This places...
Today 10:05 AM
by IAM Go to last post
0 8 Misc
Climate spectrum by Gerald Kelleher
Tomorrow it is Polar noon and midnight at the respective North and South poles when those latitudinal points are exactly halfway to the circle of illumination...
Today 08:10 AM
by Chris.B[_3_] Go to last post
1 22 Amateur Astronomy
Towards routine, reusable space launch. by Fred J. McCall[_3_]
Doc O'Leary wrote on Fri, 8 Jun 2018 13:10:48 -0000 (UTC): For your reference, records indicate that "Robert Clark"...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 06:53 AM
by Sergio Go to last post
105 209 Policy
Newest Alabama company will develop nuclear engine for Mars spaceship by [email protected]
"The international nuclear technology company BWX Technologies, Inc. opened a Huntsville office Thursday to begin developing products for the aerospace and...
Today 06:34 AM
by William Elliot[_4_] Go to last post
1 24 Policy
Why is Jupiter called a Gas Giant... by Mark Earnest[_2_]
....when it is an ocean of liquid hydrogen? Some day these scientists will get things right!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:34 AM
by IAM Go to last post
18 30 Misc
Time Buildings to The Stars by IAM
#Boson gamma #classified Continents. #mason #level34 5778 ( 3761 BC based on Plagiarized middle eastern mysticism ) ‘17—’18, as 11 th September are its...
Today 12:12 AM
by IAM Go to last post
0 10 Misc
We Are Not a Spacefaring Civilization by Mark Earnest[_2_]
We will remain frozen in time until we stop thinking about money and how we will fill our stomachs.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 12:08 AM
by hanson Go to last post
20 67 Misc
Bacteria in spaeships by jacob navia
NASA got a bad day some weeks ago. A microbiologist discovered that Acetinobacter can eat the desinfectant that NASA sprays in their clean rooms... A soil...
Yesterday 11:51 PM
by jacob navia Go to last post
0 22 Policy
There Is Only One Universe by Mark Earnest[_2_]
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 3:30:47 PM UTC-5, benj wrote: On 6/23/2018 2:57 PM, wrote: So very VERY true ! Universe by definition is...
Yesterday 10:22 PM
by Mark Earnest[_2_] Go to last post
1 9 Misc
There Is Only One Universe by IAM
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 2:09:32 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote: benj wrote: On 6/23/2018 2:57 PM, wrote: So...
Yesterday 10:20 PM
by IAM Go to last post
0 9 Misc
Summertime Once More in Gresham by Double-A[_4_]
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind...
Yesterday 09:32 PM
by Double-A[_4_] Go to last post
4 26 Misc
Titan has a Crystal Blue Sky of Nitrogen like Ours by Mark Earnest[_2_]
There are oceans and rivers. We could live here venturing forth in light space suits if we were brave enough. The creatures which lurk in this colorful...
Yesterday 09:04 PM
by Mark Earnest[_2_] Go to last post
0 10 Misc
Titan has a Beautiful Blue Sky of Nitrogen like ours by Mark Earnest[_2_]
There are oceans and rivers. We could live here venturing forth in light space suits if we were brave enough. The creatures which lurk in this colorful and...
Yesterday 09:02 PM