Search: Posts made by: A Moose in Love
Forum: Misc December 4th 10, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By A Moose in Love
Is mankind doomed?

If the sun goes red giant, we are doomed unless we colonize space.
However if the universe is expanding, but then decides to contract
back to zero, it doesn't matter whether we colonized other...