Search: Posts made by: Steve Brown
Forum: Misc June 2nd 21, 10:53 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Steve Brown
John Lithgow did what for kids ?

John Lithgow fag for kids.

https://kids.kiddle.co/John_Lithgow
Forum: Misc April 24th 21, 01:46 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Steve Brown
This technology had been used as a weapon

Without a doubt, there are a lot of errors in this testimonial since it was translated by software.

In 1990, I receive some technology in my body when two murders were blamed on me. I did not know...