Search: Posts From Last Day
Fall in Gresham by Hgar
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 08:15 PM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
48 106 Misc
Are Robots illegals on planet Earth? by Mark Earnest[_2_]
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 12:44:36 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote: I notice lately a lot of places on the internet are predjuice against...
Today 07:42 PM
by Double-A[_4_] Go to last post
2 16 Misc
Supernova and the birth of a solar system by Gerald Kelleher
They found some awful use for 'gravitational waves' in attempt to keep themselves in lifestyles and reputations however there is another way to express the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:13 PM
by Gerald Kelleher Go to last post
14 10 Amateur Astronomy
Have All Einsteinians Left the Sinking Ship? by Pentcho Valev
Lee Smolin: "Where are the Einsteinians? Special relativity was the result of 10 years of intellectual struggle, yet Einstein had convinced himself it was...
Today 05:46 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 7 Astronomy Misc
Is Elon Musk ready for the straitjacket ? by StarDust
Elon Musk says his new rocket will fly you anywhere in the world in under an hour for the cost of economy airline...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
110 165 Amateur Astronomy
Are Robots illegals on planet Earth? by LakiV
keskiviikko 11. lokakuuta 2017 8.44.36 UTC+3 The Starmaker kirjoitti: I notice lately a lot of places on the internet are predjuice against robots. ...
Today 04:51 PM
by LakiV Go to last post
0 1 Misc
Are Robots illegals on planet Earth? by LakiV
keskiviikko 11. lokakuuta 2017 8.44.36 UTC+3 The Starmaker kirjoitti: I notice lately a lot of places on the internet are predjuice against robots. ...
Today 04:33 PM
by LakiV Go to last post
0 1 Misc
Space Engineering OR Technology - Google News for Tuesday 17 October 2017 by Google News via sci.space.tech Admin
space engineering OR technology - Google News /////////////////////////////////////////// Lawmakers say China building 'unfriendly navy in space' -...
0 1 Technology
Gravitational Wave Conspiracy: LIGO-Fermi Collaboration by Pentcho Valev
"Two seconds after the gravitational signal, which only the automated "trigger" of the Hanford detector initially noticed, NASA's orbiting Fermi Gamma-ray...
Today 04:01 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
2 12 Astronomy Misc
Solar System Exploration News for Tuesday 17 October 2017 by NASA via sci.space.science Admin
Solar System and Beyond /////////////////////////////////////////// NASA Missions Catch First Light from a Gravitational-Wave Event Posted: 16 Oct 2017 06:36...
0 1 Science
Are Robots illegals on planet Earth? by LakiV
keskiviikko 11. lokakuuta 2017 8.44.36 UTC+3 The Starmaker kirjoitti: I notice lately a lot of places on the internet are predjuice against robots. ...
Today 01:05 PM
by LakiV Go to last post
0 8 Misc
Today 10:24 AM
by بهاء محمد Go to last post
0 6 SETI
Supernova structure by Gerald Kelleher
https://www.scientificamerican.com/sciam/cache/file/543F4712-CFBA-49BA-A2BFE65E05A87E3A.jpeg?w=590&h=393&C9C4AA07-DAB0-46D8-98E81BC8B34C6357 Stellar evolution...
Today 07:56 AM
by Gerald Kelleher Go to last post
0 7 Amateur Astronomy
China's Space Station's orbit is decaying. by David E. Powell
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/10/16/chinese-runaway-space-station-will-crash-to-earth-within-months-expert-warns.html http://www.foxnews.com/science/201...
Today 05:43 AM
by David E. Powell Go to last post
0 11 Space Shuttle
Astronomers Strike Gold! by Quadibloc
Useful for coating mirrors to view the Universe in infrared light to see through...
Today 05:11 AM
by Quadibloc Go to last post
0 7 Amateur Astronomy
Space Engineering OR Technology - Google News for Monday 16 October 2017 by Google News via sci.space.tech Admin
space engineering OR technology - Google News /////////////////////////////////////////// Cross-Border Research Increases Missile Technology Options -...
0 7 Technology
Space OR Planetary Science - Google News for Monday 16 October 2017 by Google News via sci.space.science Admin
space OR planetary science - Google News /////////////////////////////////////////// LIGO Scientists Spy Neutron Star Smash-Up That Blew Bling Into Space - ...
0 7 Science
Moon a space station by Arc Michael
11 Ap. aliens said 'get off my rock, beyotches." and then we send dark side of moon missions. then fake Hollywood for masking. #deepspace . Artificial and...
Today 01:32 AM
by Arc Michael Go to last post
0 9 Misc