Search: Posts From Last Day
Humbling ! by [email protected]
I=20am=20a=20limited=20being,=20in=20an=20Universe=20of=20infinite= =20space=20and=20time=20!
Today 07:48 AM
by Daniel65 Go to last post
6 46 Misc
The Truth Is The Military Has Been Researching "Anti-Gravity" ForNearly 70 Years by [email protected]
"Decades-old questions about the potential existence of fantastical anti-gravity propulsion technologies have resurfaced following the Navy’s own disclosure...
Today 07:14 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 8 Policy
[PS] How to Pick the Perfect Beginner Telescope by The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin
The Planetary Society Articles /////////////////////////////////////////// How to Pick the Perfect Beginner Telescope Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:00 AM...
0 7 Science
23:57 UTC 4 150m by Snidely
Starship SN5 finally hopped, 150m + horizontal translation from one side of Hoppy to the...
Today 06:01 AM
by Snidely Go to last post
4 63 Policy
Mavericks in Einstein's Schizophrenic World by Pentcho Valev
"Lee and I discussed these paradoxes at great length for many months, starting in January 2001. We would meet in cafés in South Kensington or Holland Park to...
Today 12:00 AM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
0 18 Astronomy Misc
Einstein's 1905 Logical Hoax: Asymmetric Time Dilation by Pentcho Valev
It follows logically from Einstein's 1905 postulates that, if two clocks are in relative motion, either clock is slow as judged from the other clock's system...
Yesterday 03:17 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 22 Astronomy Misc