Search: Posts From Last Day
the 4 forces of nature? by palsing[_2_]
On Friday, November 1, 2019 at 12:06:15 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote: there must be a mistake somewhere.. 'they' (i don't know who they are) keep...
Today 03:56 AM
by Herbert Glazier Go to last post
2 43 Misc
Did that Two-Shilling Money-Whore Queen start Digging My Relics or Not, astronomy? by No Name
Jesus Christ wrote on Thu, 14 November 2019 20:35 https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/13/world/mars-2020-rover-fossils-scn-trnd/index.html Did that Two-Shilling...
Today 01:59 AM
by No Name Go to last post
0 12 Misc
Is the Universe Younger than We Thought? by Nicolaas Vroom
Accordingly to this article: https://medium.com/the-cosmic-companion/is-the-universe-younger-than-we-thought-e8a649a32ec8 "Is the Universe Younger than We...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 09:41 PM
by Richard D. Saam Go to last post
16 808 Research
Felix Schmeidler, 1985 by [email protected]
Hello! The German astronomer Felix Schmeidler published two works in 1985. "Messung der Lichtablenkung während der Sonnenfinsternis am 15. Februar...
Yesterday 09:40 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 11 Research