Search: Posts made by: Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]
Forum: Astronomy Misc June 17th 13, 09:03 PM Posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
radioactive growth in Dirac's New Radioactivity Chapt22 Age of astrobody #1609 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Google new format does not allow me to reply-post to the same
newsgroups I started with, so then that means my replies are new