Search: Posts From Last Day
Tank Pressurization on Starship by Snidely
Remember when David Spain bragged outrageously? That was Thursday: On 2020-05-19 8:34 AM, Jeff Findley wrote: I'm not 100% sure of the details, that's...
Today 11:54 AM
by Snidely Go to last post
0 1 Policy
One proper time event inside OJ287 black hole by [email protected]
I have found analytic solution for proper time dependence of particle motion inside supermassive central back hole of OJ287 binary black hole system. I try...
Today 08:29 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
7 123 Astronomy Misc
[PS] Committed to Doing the Work by The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin
Planetary Society Blog /////////////////////////////////////////// Committed to Doing the Work Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:27 AM...
0 11 Science
Is the Universe Younger than We Thought? by Nicolaas Vroom
Accordingly to this article: https://medium.com/the-cosmic-companion/is-the-universe-younger-than-we-thought-e8a649a32ec8 "Is the Universe Younger than We...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 07:41 PM
by Richard D. Saam Go to last post
17 1,971 Research
The Root of All the Evil in Physics by Pentcho Valev
Einstein's false, even nonsensical constancy of the speed of light is the "my precious" of any...
Yesterday 06:05 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
0 13 Astronomy Misc
Boeing's 4 Million lbs Payload Rocket (LMLV) Large MultipurposeLaunch Vehicle Concept by Scott Kozel
Boeing's 4 Million lbs Payload Rocket (LMLV) Large Multipurpose Launch Vehicle Concept https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgtmR9IRalQ
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 04:36 PM
by Scott Kozel Go to last post