Search: Posts made by: Mortal
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 10th 07, 07:56 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.atheism,alt.activism.death-penalty,alt.abortion,talk.atheism
Posted By Mortal
was he an atheist?

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

if so good riddance insert smiley face emoticon here :^)

if not so sorry in advance

small persons
should
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 10th 07, 07:52 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Mortal
Where to find refractor objective lenses

Rich wrote:

On Feb 6, 12:27 am, " wrote:
Though it's still in the thought stages, I'm kicking around the idea
of a constructing a folded refractor...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 10th 07, 07:47 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Mortal
David Levy

" wrote:

For sure. I met David last year when he came to New Orleans (UNO
Science BLDG) as a guest speaker at our monthly club meet. He brought
with him many...
Forum: Amateur Astronomy February 10th 07, 07:44 AM Posted to sci.astro.amateur
Posted By Mortal
David Levy

SZumbo wrote:

I had the surprise and pleasure of meeting David Levy one night in 1996 or
1997 at Skywatcher's Inn near Benson, AZ. He had a group of Boy Scouts
there for a night of observing,...