Search: Posts From Last Day
Lee Smolin: We've Got Space and Time All Wrong by Pentcho Valev
"Lee and I discussed these paradoxes at great length for many months, starting in January 2001. We would meet in cafés in South Kensington or Holland Park to...
Today 12:46 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 2 Astronomy Misc
NASA confirms mission to Jupiter’s moon Europa to explore its icy oceans by [email protected]
"NASA has confirmed a mission to Europa, one of the moons of Jupiter, will indeed happen. The mission was initially explored starting in 2017, with the space...
Today 12:15 PM
by Jeff Findley[_6_] Go to last post
5 71 Policy
Soyuz 2 by Jeff Findley[_6_]
In article , says... All that said. 1970s tech still in use or being the...
Today 12:05 PM
by Jeff Findley[_6_] Go to last post
0 1 Policy
[PS] Mars 2020 Rover almost Assembled by The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin
Planetary Society Blog /////////////////////////////////////////// Mars 2020 Rover almost Assembled Posted: 22 Aug 2019 12:14 PM...
0 17 Science