Search: Posts made by: Clayton Rumley
Forum: Satellites October 24th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Posted By Clayton Rumley
Unknown Sighting 2007/10/24 - Any Suggestions?

Hello All,

At approximately 08:30 (Central Daylight Time) I was looking at the
contrails of several jets in the sky when I noticed a bright point of light,
azimuth east, altitude approximately 80...