Search: Posts From Last Day
OT: Planets by David Spain
OK this properly belongs in sci.astro but I don't know anybody over there and I need to know that my news client is working, so you all get to suffer. The eve...
Yesterday 07:49 PM
by David Spain Go to last post
0 1 Policy
OT: Crickets by David Spain
Gee, just when I switch back to my old favorite news client all posting here stops. Thanks a bunch guys.... -| Dave
Yesterday 07:28 PM
by David Spain Go to last post
0 1 Policy
Einstein's Relativity as "Cosmic Conspiracy" by Pentcho Valev
Neil deGrasse Tyson's "cosmic conspiracy of the highest order": apotheosis of the insane ideology imposed by the Einstein cult, a symptom of not just dead...
Yesterday 07:07 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
2 14 Astronomy Misc
Einstein's Moving-Clocks-Run-Slow Hoax by Pentcho Valev
It follows logically from Einstein's 1905 postulates that, if two clocks are in relative motion, either clock is slow as judged from the other clock's system...
Yesterday 05:50 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
0 1 Astronomy Misc
Reminder that God exists; He is a Rock (the Atheists lose) by [email protected]
Reminder that God exists; He is a Rock (the Atheists lose) https://warosu.org/sci/thread/12162575 https://archived.moe/sci/thread/12162575 Reminder that God...
Yesterday 03:19 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Astronomy Misc
[PS] Were over the Moon for well, for the Moon! by The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin
The Planetary Society Articles /////////////////////////////////////////// Were over the Moon for well, for the Moon! Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:30 AM...
0 11 Science