Search: Posts From Last Day
Nouveau-Newtonians in the Einstein Cult by Pentcho Valev
Joao Magueijo, Niayesh Afshordi, Stephon Alexander: "So we have broken fundamentally this Lorentz invariance which equates space and time It is the other...
Yesterday 01:43 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 23 Astronomy Misc
NASA Mars helicopter makes history as first vehicle to fly on another planet by [email protected][_2_]
"A small helicopter opened a new chapter of space exploration this morning when it lifted off the surface of Mars, marking humankind’s first powered flight...
Yesterday 01:06 PM
by Otto J. Makela Go to last post
2 26 Policy
[PS] Can We Make Mars Earth-Like Through Terraforming? by The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin
The Planetary Society Articles /////////////////////////////////////////// Can We Make Mars Earth-Like Through Terraforming? Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:00 AM...
0 15 Science