Search: Posts made by: Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)
Forum: Policy July 3rd 09, 04:16 PM Posted to sci.space.policy
Communicate with aliens?

"Damon Hill" wrote in message
Hipupchuck wrote in
Forum: Policy July 3rd 09, 03:59 PM Posted to sci.space.policy
A380 or de Havilland Comet

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

I'll take a B-737 maintained to US or European safety standards over an
Airbus...
Forum: History July 2nd 09, 08:02 PM Posted to sci.military.naval,sci.space.history
Fate of Italian Polaris Missiles

"Rick Jones" wrote in message
In sci.space.history frank wrote:
Later I worked with guys who had tons...
Forum: History July 2nd 09, 12:28 PM Posted to sci.space.history
So, where I was last week....

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
Seriously this time, does going into a cave environment sound...
Forum: History July 2nd 09, 02:12 AM Posted to sci.space.history
So, where I was last week....

"Reunite Gondwanaland (Mary Shafer)" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:10:22 -0400, "Greg D. Moore...
Forum: History July 1st 09, 10:10 PM Posted to sci.space.history
So, where I was last week....

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
Forum: History July 1st 09, 04:08 AM Posted to sci.military.naval,sci.space.history
Fate of Italian Polaris Missiles

"Derek Lyons" wrote in message

Few people who haven't been to sea comprehend how big the ocean is.
Remember the bit in HFRO...
Forum: History July 1st 09, 04:01 AM Posted to sci.space.history
So, where I was last week....

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

Indiana?

We have a winner, though didn't quite narrow it down to the town, but close...
Forum: History June 30th 09, 04:00 PM Posted to sci.space.history
So, where I was last week....

Ok, a further clue:

I was in the heartland.

--
Greg Moore
Ask me about lily, an RPI based CMC.

"Greg D. Moore (Strider)" wrote in message...
Forum: History June 30th 09, 03:58 PM Posted to sci.military.naval,sci.space.history
Fate of Italian Polaris Missiles

"Derek Lyons" wrote in message
Pat Flannery wrote:

Which brings up a interesting point...would there...
Forum: Space Shuttle June 27th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to sci.space.shuttle
STS 2 through 4 handflown

"Danny" wrote in message
I just read at a different site that STS-2 through 4 were
intentionally...
Forum: Policy June 26th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to sci.space.policy
I urge China to do a manned Mars flyby

"David Spain" wrote in message

This also ignores the problem of a safe re-entry when getting back to
Earth (velocity is much...
Forum: History June 25th 09, 04:55 AM Posted to sci.space.history
So, where I was last week....

Huntsville is a good guess and I have done caving there (but unfortunately
did not have time to visit the center there.)

Unfortunately, not there this year.

A bit further north.

"Frogwatch"...
Forum: History June 24th 09, 04:12 AM Posted to sci.space.history
So, where I was last week....

Good try, but not to many caves there that I know of.

--
Greg Moore
Ask me about lily, an RPI based CMC.

"Chris" wrote in message...
Forum: History June 23rd 09, 10:33 PM Posted to sci.space.history
So, where I was last week....

"David Spain" wrote in message
OK, I'll bite, Mike Smith has an airport named after him in
Beaufort NC. Don't know about home to 3...
Forum: History June 23rd 09, 04:39 AM Posted to sci.space.history
So, where I was last week....

I've mentioned elsewhere I believe that I teach cave rescue techniques.
Once a year the organization I'm with does a week long training seminar.

What's that got to do with ssh you may ask?

Let's...
Forum: Space Shuttle June 22nd 09, 12:35 PM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,alt.military
.. NSSO...Space-Based Solar Power As an Opportunity for Strategic Security

"kevin willoughby" wrote in message
Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
Actually there's a move to DC for very...
Forum: Policy June 22nd 09, 03:57 AM Posted to sci.space.policy
McDonnald lunar laser ranging gets axed

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message

:The spokesman added that two other astronomy centres
:- at Apache Point in Texas and...
Forum: Space Shuttle June 21st 09, 08:34 PM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Notice: SST Moderators

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

"WHITE NOSE SYNDROME?"
I'm white, I have a nose, I'm scared...
Forum: Space Shuttle June 21st 09, 03:44 PM Posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Notice: SST Moderators

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
Derek and I will not be as available...
Forum: History June 13th 09, 12:38 PM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Japanese Moon probe to impact tomorrow

"bob haller" wrote in message
imagine if they had just left it to detoriate and crash into the
apollo...
Forum: Policy June 13th 09, 12:38 PM Posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

"bob haller" wrote in message
imagine if they had just left it to detoriate and crash into the
apollo...
Forum: Technology June 12th 09, 05:27 PM Posted to sci.space.tech,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Notice: SST Moderators

Derek and I will not be as available for the next week or so as usual. I
will literally be in a hole in the ground most of the week.

And my connectivity above ground is very slow.

Please be...
Forum: Space Shuttle June 12th 09, 05:27 PM Posted to sci.space.tech,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Notice: SST Moderators

Derek and I will not be as available for the next week or so as usual. I
will literally be in a hole in the ground most of the week.

And my connectivity above ground is very slow.

Please be...
Forum: Policy June 8th 09, 11:49 PM Posted to sci.space.policy
KSC Pad 39B Getting Makeover

"Dr J R Stockton" wrote in message
In sci.space.policy message...