Search: Posts From Last Day
New Physics Based on the Axiom "Wavelength of Light Is Invariable" by Pentcho Valev
Stephen Hawking, "A Brief History of Time", Chapter 3: "Now imagine a source of light at a constant distance from us, such as a star, emitting waves of light...
Today 08:33 AM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 52 Astronomy Misc
LIVE from the Moon? by StarDust
I was wondering, how come we been many time on the Moon and never left a live video transmitter there, so people can tune in and watch the Moon's surface some...
Today 07:31 AM
by StarDust Go to last post
2 22 Amateur Astronomy
Comet P/46 by StarDust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkzbaI9nxBc This data was taken December 1 and December 4, 2018. This comet is expected to be seen by the unaided eye by the...
Today 03:14 AM
by corvastro Go to last post
5 595 Amateur Astronomy
I have seen an atom. by [email protected]
To see an object, you must have light with a wavelength much less than the size of the object. An atom ? No way !
Yesterday 11:46 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 218 Misc
Now is the Winter of Our Discontent by Double-A[_4_]
Yes, winter is finally here. Cloudy sky and rain expected later. 43F as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 68%. No chance for a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 11:39 PM
by Double-A[_4_] Go to last post
68 819 Misc
NASA's SLS rocket. Questions about it by RichA[_6_]
The SLS is the next giant rocket that will be used for long range manned spaceflight, or the moon as a target. But it's way over budget (how much is really...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:46 PM
by Ninapenda Jibini Go to last post
31 239 Amateur Astronomy
I have seen an atom. by Sylvain[_4_]
Le 28/01/2019 √* 19:50, Mark Earnest a √©crit¬*: I have seen many atoms. Peculiar things. Don't forget to play with words. Drives imprisoned souls...
Yesterday 08:18 PM
by Mark Earnest[_2_] Go to last post
1 73 Misc
Einstein's Most Blatant Hoax by Pentcho Valev
Albert Einstein: "Now let us suppose that our railway carriage is again travelling along the railway lines with the velocity v, and that its direction is the...
Yesterday 05:40 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 73 Astronomy Misc