Search: Posts From Last Day
Superluminal Motion in Post-Truth Physics by Pentcho Valev
Experiments regularly show that both superluminal motion (not necessarily of light) and subluminal motion of light in a vacuum are possible. However the...
Today 07:49 AM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
0 1 Astronomy Misc
SN7.1 not snuffed in Boca Chica squall by Snidely
Stayed up through the attempt to get SN7.1 to fail. After the scrub, just before I shutdown my screen, I thought I saw SN7.1 being craned back onto the...
Yesterday 11:33 PM
by Snidely Go to last post
0 10 Policy
NYT: "Is Albert Einstein Finally Dead? Yes." by Pentcho Valev
Dennis Overbye: "Is Albert Einstein finally dead? Yes. The old sage took his last breath and muttered his last indecipherable words, in German, on April 18,...
Yesterday 10:58 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 13 Astronomy Misc
Gravitational Time Dilation Does Not Exist by Pentcho Valev
Ideologues in the Einstein cult teach that the gravitational redshift, as measured in the Pound-Rebka experiment, gloriously proves Einstein's gravitational...
Yesterday 07:07 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
1 12 Astronomy Misc
Do Physicists Know the Truth about Einstein? by Pentcho Valev
Yes physicists do know the truth about Einstein. In 2001 Lee Smolin and Joao Magueijo discovered that Einstein's special relativity is "the root of all the...
Yesterday 03:36 PM
by Pentcho Valev Go to last post
4 30 Astronomy Misc
Life on Venus? Astronomers See a Signal in Its Clouds by [email protected]
"High in the toxic atmosphere of the planet Venus, astronomers on Earth have discovered signs of what might be life. If the discovery is confirmed by...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 10:30 AM
by Anthony Frost Go to last post
14 70 Policy