Forum: Solar December 8th 18, 11:01 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Wobble

On Friday, December 26, 2014 at 10:20:46 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Wobble creates waves in space.All particles WOBBLE. Reason there is no perfect circle.nor TreBert WOW I posted this...
Forum: Misc March 12th 16, 09:43 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
Why does Jupiter Spin so Fast?

Great gravity force.Great weight.Thick atmosphere .Lots of Moons.So why such great spin speed? TreBert
Forum: Misc March 11th 16, 10:42 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Replies: 1,158
Posted By [email protected]
Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Cool here in Anaheim and cloudy. Sandy and I had our first fight.Not seeing her anymore. TreBert
Forum: Misc March 9th 16, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
Gotta Love Trump

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 8:14:05 AM UTC-8, wrote:
(CNN)Donald Trump on Friday cited an apocryphal story about a U.S. general who purportedly dipped bullets in pigs' blood...
Forum: Misc March 9th 16, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By [email protected]
Is LIGO for Real???

On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 1:00:57 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
How much of the world believe LIGO found gravity waves when two black holes hit 1.3 billion miles from Earth? TreBert

I...
Forum: Misc March 9th 16, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Replies: 1,158
Posted By [email protected]
Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 5:31:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mt. Hood looms much larger were I am living now. Many things there are named after it: Mt. Hood Community College, The Hood...
Forum: Solar May 14th 15, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Wobble

On Friday, December 26, 2014 at 10:20:46 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Wobble creates waves in space.All particles WOBBLE. Reason there is no perfect circle.nor TreBert

My "SPIN IS IN...
Forum: Solar December 26th 14, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Wobble

Wobble creates waves in space.All particles WOBBLE. Reason there is no perfect circle.nor TreBert
Forum: Solar November 30th 14, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Flashes of Light on the Faith

On Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:28:39 PM UTC-7, Acrux wrote:
In this article of mine, the believer will find incontestable historic-
archaeological support to his Faith, the undecided one will...
Forum: Solar November 30th 14, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Jupiter ignition question

On Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:45:05 PM UTC-7, Black Baptist wrote:
If all the asteroids in the solor system impacted with jupiter would it be
enough mass to cause jupiter to ingnite?

The Sun is...
Forum: Solar November 30th 14, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Opposite Spin Creates Action Over Distance

On Sunday, April 22, 2012 5:52:38 AM UTC-7, wrote:
This creates the attraction of twin pairs. They no how far apart have to know the directional spin of the other,and change...
Forum: Solar April 22nd 12, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Opposite Spin Creates Action Over Distance

This creates the attraction of twin pairs. They no how far apart have to know the directional spin of the other,and change their spin direction instantly. What they use to always being in touch is an...
Forum: Solar April 22nd 12, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Jupiter ignition question

On Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:10:51 AM UTC-4, Barry Schwarz wrote:
On 27 Apr 2010 21:45:05 GMT, Black Baptist

wrote:

If all the asteroids in the solor system impacted with jupiter...
Forum: Solar April 21st 12, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Clever Dust are Alien Space Ships.

On Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:53:31 PM UTC-4, bert wrote:
Bucky Balls are nanospaceships. I have posted this over and over again
for many many years. It relates to us throwing notes in glass...
Forum: Solar April 21st 12, 01:09 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
What if (on Volcano)

On Thursday, January 14, 2010 9:54:44 AM UTC-5, bert wrote:
What if all planets have volanoes like Earth Venus,and Mars? Could
Jupiter have very active volcanoes that make its atmosphere so...
Forum: Solar April 20th 12, 02:53 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Earth's Core Got 160,000F Hotter Over Last 67Million Years

No need to worry that the Sun will become a red giant in 5 billion years . In 4 thousand years the Earth will be so radio active that a virus will not survive. Reality is we should be checking...
Forum: Solar March 27th 12, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Duck Feet Is the Way to Go. O ya

On Sunday, March 11, 2012 1:42:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2011 8:45:26 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
It don't splash Its quiet. It don't scare fish. I added it to...
Forum: Solar March 11th 12, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Posted By [email protected]
Duck Feet Is the Way to Go. O ya

On Friday, July 29, 2011 8:45:26 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
It don't splash Its quiet. It don't scare fish. I added it to my new
sail boat when there is no wind. I like this way to go and so do...