Search: Posts made by: Saul Levy
Forum: Misc January 31st 09, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Evidence for the Fine Tuning of the Universe

I see you, VILLAGE IDIOT BradBoi! lmfjao!

You deserve me too!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:01:53 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
Forum: Misc January 31st 09, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
What if (on What next)

LIAR BEERTbrain's out of the box thinking comes from one source:
BEER!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:58:14 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

There's no brain excitement...
Forum: Misc January 31st 09, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Evidence for the Fine Tuning of the Universe

I don't respect Ben Stein. He's no more than another RELIGIOUS WACKO
NUTJOB! The film he put out (Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed 2008)
PROVES IT! He really should have kept this hidden.

A lot...
Forum: Misc January 30th 09, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Evidence for the Fine Tuning of the Universe

You'll eat DIRT, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Just like the Chinese under Mao!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Talk about a BROWN NOSE!

Saul Levy
Forum: Misc January 30th 09, 12:40 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Evidence for the Fine Tuning of the Universe

You know that repeating yourself over and over and over is a sure sign
of INSANITY?

You can continue repeating this DRIVEL over and over and over, but I
won't let it stand unchallenged!

I bet you...
Forum: Misc January 30th 09, 12:35 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Some Thoughts and Quotes about God from famous Scientist and Astronomers*

Blah, blah, blah! lmfjao!

That's all you have here.

Mixing religion and science is a VERY BAD idea!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 00:20:47 -0800 (PST), "Noah's Dove"
Forum: Misc January 30th 09, 12:32 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Some Thoughts and Quotes about God from famous Scientist and Astronomers*

People are IDIOTS no matter what you call them! lmfjao!

Just look at all the IDIOTS in this newsgroup! What a ****ING BUNCH
OF LOSERS! We have WartPiggy, BradBoi, DonnieBoi, Cramer and many,
many...
Forum: Misc January 30th 09, 05:41 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Some Thoughts and Quotes about God from famous Scientist and Astronomers*

TOTAL BULL****! They're ALL WRONG!

They aren't called RELIGIOUS NUTJOBS for nothing!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:39:10 -0800 (PST), "Noah's Dove"
wrote:
Forum: Misc January 27th 09, 10:42 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
The Universe as Art

We have WartPiggy, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Now talk about a FALSE PROPHET! There is NONE BIGGER!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I sure AIN'T starving! Went shopping yesterday and the...
Forum: Misc January 27th 09, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
NO Giant black hole inside the CENTER of our milky way.

Transfering quantum states is a LONG WAY from sending YOU to Venus,
BradBoi! lmfjao!

If Bushie gets transported to a RAGHEAD town, he should have a few of
those new high-capacity military SHOTGUNS!...
Forum: Misc January 27th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Space Elevator is it possible? - An Attractive Proposition -

There will be NO space elevator anytime soon, BradBoi! lmfjao!

So why spend so much time on it?

Only INSANE LOONS like you would bother with it.

Saul Levy

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:04:33 -0800...
Forum: Misc January 27th 09, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

Is there a copper shortage now, Mark? lmfjao!

Let's see it's running about $1.50 a pound now while gold is around
$900 an ounce. Sounds like there is PLENTY OF COPPER!

Meanwhile, don't believe...
Forum: Misc January 27th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Poor brain-dead moron, Mark! lmfjao!

You get ONLY ONE SHOT! After that, it's OVER!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:57:59 -0600, "Mark Earnest"
wrote:
Forum: Misc January 27th 09, 04:01 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
The Universe as Art

I really wouldn't rely on some FICTICIOUS GOD to take us to the stars!
lmfjao!

RELIGIOUS WACKO NUTJOB!

We will do it ourselves the HARD WAY, as usual!

Saul Levy
Forum: Misc January 27th 09, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

You include the EARTH in that, BradBoi? lmfjao!

Still a ****WIT I see!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:36:35 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:
Forum: Misc January 27th 09, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

I'm sure hoping that YOU and WartPiggy DIE VERY SOON, BradBoi!
lmfjao!

Why are you both making us WAIT SO LONG?

You still haven't defined pretend atheist! Something along the lines
of your...
Forum: Misc January 27th 09, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

Sounds good to me, Mark! lmfjao!

It's REALITY! Something you know NOTHING ABOUT!

I am here to BASH STUPIDITY! Something YOU have in...
Forum: Misc January 26th 09, 05:24 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Sounds like LIAR BEERTbrain is just whining to his beer, BradBoi!
lmfjao!

Nothing unusual at all.

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:21:01 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:
Forum: Misc January 26th 09, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Journey to the end of the universe

Not true, ****WIT! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 18:55:08 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

Perhaps we shouldn't extend ourselves in such off-world matters that
do not...
Forum: Misc January 26th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Lets discuss Big Bang Theory

WebTV sure isn't a Mac, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Did you make up demacular too? I think you did.

Lots of people use that term, but I think it's wrong.

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 14:06:42 -0800...
Forum: Misc January 26th 09, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Lets discuss Big Bang Theory

We know you as the VILLAGE IDIOT, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Now you can be a CLOWN too!

Your topics only exist in your head!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:05:33 -0800 (PST), BradGuth...
Forum: Misc January 26th 09, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Religion is about hoping for “ something better ”.

Where's the party, Jeff? lmfjao!

I wanna go!

Saul Levy

On 26 Jan 2009 12:29:57 GMT, Jeff▲Relf
wrote:
Forum: Misc January 26th 09, 05:58 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

But making stuff up in your empty head, Mark, is WORTHLESS MEANINGLESS
DRIVEL! lmfjao! It is also ANTI-SCIENCE!

Nothing more.

Read Maya Angelou if you want more WORTHLESS MEANINGLESS DRIVEL!

You...
Forum: Misc January 26th 09, 05:54 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

A bright spot of light is ALIVE, Mark? lmfjao!

You really ARE STUPID!

You always take the MOST INSANE VIEW of things. That's at the heart
of your STUPID EDUCATION!

Saul Levy
Forum: Misc January 26th 09, 05:51 AM Posted to alt.astronomy
Posted By Saul Levy
Solving the mystery of Jupiter Great Red Spot

Jupiter isn't anywhere near being a brown dwarf, Mark! lmfjao!

See what I mean about your STUPID EDUCATION?

It's made you incapable of even understanding what we do know about
the stars.

Saul Levy